What did you do to your bike today?

Those are pretty cool!

Thanks! This one is a tad long, might make a few shorter ones too. I have some zipper pulls and handle wrap on my tail back with the reflective tracers too. Might redo my handle wrap this weekend. Been trying to think of ways to maybe wrap my grab bar or something.

Got busy tonight after work!

I picked up my headers all freshly Ceramic Coated in black (internals are white -but not after tomorow morning:D)

Installed my headers and on with Marthy Viper and PCV.
Got her altogether and ready for test ride in the morning (too late now here).

After runing her for a moment without the Viper and then with has got me very excited -just Xmas

Few pics below

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0200.jpg
    DSC_0200.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC_0201.jpg
    DSC_0201.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0203.jpg
    DSC_0203.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC_0204.jpg
    DSC_0204.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC_0212.jpg
    DSC_0212.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC_0209.jpg
    DSC_0209.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC_0208.jpg
    DSC_0208.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC_0207.jpg
    DSC_0207.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 20
It is cold (40's again :( ) and raining so I road to work just to brighten my day. :D Cold weather and rain gear makes it all better.

Got busy tonight after work!

I picked up my headers all freshly Ceramic Coated in black (internals are white -but not after tomorow morning:D)

Installed my headers and on with Marthy Viper and PCV.
Got her altogether and ready for test ride in the morning (too late now here).

After runing her for a moment without the Viper and then with has got me very excited -just Xmas

Looks totally awesome!

Those pipes look REALLY REALLY Nice Bert!!!
Please keep us apprised of how they hold up to the high heat and the heat cycles. I am interested in this if could find a place to do that around me. Just wonder about the weight since ceramic is kinda heavy and knowing that ceramic coating on grill grates can cook off, beginning to flake after time.

The yellow rim stripes on all black looks very sharp also!!

Well the guys I got it through do it for Auto Sports Extractor Systems, much like V8 Supercars or US Stock car racing etc.
The process they put it through is a sand blasting polish to clean out/ off any crap,
Then a white ceramic coat internal and out to insulate the pipes and then high temp baked.
The exterior ceramic colour is then applied and high temp baked again, they have reassured me that it will last for ever, with only minimal discoloration.

Weight wise I didnt measure it and I didnt notice any weight but it was 4 days between me picking them up(?) either way the whole system weighs less than the stock bread box!

Dont mean to disappoint but my Rocket Ride is metalic dark grey
~called Graphite with dark kaki (some other metal colour they call it -cant remember right now)

so I did
1) Oil change
2) Radiator fluid change
3) Chain clean/lube :mad:
4) Clean and re-oil air filter

So, to the :mad:.... I will be waiting for my chain and sprocket set before I hop on her again.... as you put more miles on something than is to be expected, you really have to keep a close eye on how things are looking... "The chain is only as strong as the weakest link!".... here's my weakest link and why I will not ride her again until it's changed...

mind you, this is just shy of 30K miles on this chain, there's something to be said about the build quality, my maintenance and how tame of a rider I really am

All i see is uniform surface corrosion, maybe a knick on the top middle link. You can clean that up with a hand wire brush either steel or brass.

Back