What did you do to your bike today?

Last edited:
Not on my bike yet, but got new belly decals. They're red metallic chrome to replace the stock k Yamaha logo. Already dumped the rest of the graphics.
yzygera2.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I was trying to find red chrome set on Yama decals on eBay. But no luck the other day

Don't go showin' off your BBQ, unless you brought enough for everybody...

I fell over at a stop sign two blocks from the house. :zombie: My cherry black FZ6R is not cherry anymore. The road slopes to the right going up hill to the stop sign. I was coming to the stop looking to the left for traffic. Nobody coming so I gave it some throttle and found out it was in neutral. Oh no the bike is falling down to the right. I tried to stop it from falling but my foot got trapped under the bike.:mad: I lost a little skin on my knee and scratched up the bike pretty bad and bent the front brake lever and rear foot brake lever. Folks driving by asked if I was ok and I said I needed help lifting up the bike. A kid in a van jumped out to give me a hand. I tried to look as cool as I could but felt like a complete azz. I witnessed the same thing happen to a rider a few years ago and thought I hope that never happens to me.:rolleyes:

Back