What did you do to your bike today?

yellowFZ6r

I installed a Targa Fender Eliminator kit...will post pics when I can!

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

eDUB

took out the bike on this wonderful day with the girlie for about a 2 and half hour ride to ringing rocks state park; should have been an hour ride their, but, i decided to think i knew the route and we got lost for an hour :D, as well as, on the way home! thought i knew were i was going but nope :]. love the 6r:thumbup:

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member
Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member
Last edited:

CrazyCawi

Performed part maintenance today. Included plugging up the tube and the spout on the intake box. It was popping a ton with or without the juicebox installed after the exhaust mod. Have not ridden yet but it should be better. The idle is more rough now though.

Any thoughts?

Also changed oil and filter today. Used Rotella t-6. It had none of the things on the bottle the manual said not to put in so I supposed it'll be fine?

Opinions/ thoughts?
Hmm thats pretty rough bro sorry to hear that.

as for the oil...can I reffer you to my thread

http://www.600cc.org/forum/f88/oil-thread-answer-all-21304/

It is very informative on the type of oil you used aaaaaaaand it is kind of a sticky on the forum :thumbup:

cavcuz05

Painted my gold screws and TBR tip black...saved myself $80

daddyrack

Premium Member

CrazyCawi

I think its motocentric but I could be wrong

daddyrack

Premium Member

Spunky99

I finished one of the side fairings with graphics.
The other fairing is now red and needs another coat.

behindXgrnXeyes

Added a 12v outlet and GPS to the bike. The plug looks like it belongs there, I tell ppl it's my Transformers button :p

(I know it seems low in the picture, but the GPS for me is just an aid and with my short ass I really don't look down much to see where I'm going so keep those comments in your head, I heard enuff flaming arldy, im happy with the placement :))

Attachments

Rookasaki

Added a 12v outlet and GPS to the bike. The plug looks like it belongs there, I tell ppl it's my Transformers button :p

(I know it seems low in the picture, but the GPS for me is just an aid and with my short ass I really don't look down much to see where I'm going so keep those comments in your head, I heard enuff flaming arldy, im happy with the placement :))
:eek: are you kidding me!!! That's sick!