What did you do to your bike today?

daddyrack

Premium Member

Idiosynocracy

And I was ecstatic to hit 700 miles :)

Sent using Jedi mind tricks!
Lol I haven't been making a lot of headway with her. I've had her for almost a year and only put 3k on her.

Idiosynocracy

When did you get 'er?
August 28th 2012. Only put 3k miles on her. I also had a car all the way up til late march. But even then haven't ridden her as much as I would like.

Maadi

We bought the Cardo Scala Q3 communication sets yesterday for our anniversary (11th) yesterday. Went for a ride today and it was so much fun to be able to talk to each other! So should have done it earlier! And the unit paired so easily to my phone. Now I can listen to audiobooks on my commute. Excellent!

I'd also like to give a shout out to Woody's Performance in Topsham, ME. They are the friendliest people around and have a great service and sales departments! Absolutely love them, we bought our bikes from there and keep going back for all our motorcycling needs.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

Idiosynocracy

Ah, that makes sense. A car will cut into your riding miles.
Yeah but that's all changed now. No car= more riding time. Through thick and thin, hot and cold, rain and... uhh.. wind. Eff riding in the snow! lol

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Yeah, I know your pain lol. That's why I've put on 9k miles since February on the new bike.
9k!? Holy crap! Are you riding on the stock seat or do you have some super-ultra-awesome-seat-that-doesn't-make-your-butt-sore-after-30-minutes?
Because I'd like to get my hands on a comfy seat! Stock one sucks. : (

flyingminno

9k!? Holy crap! Are you riding on the stock seat or do you have some super-ultra-awesome-seat-that-doesn't-make-your-butt-sore-after-30-minutes?
Because I'd like to get my hands on a comfy seat! Stock one sucks. : (
Haha well the stock seat on the Super Tenere is pretty awesome as it is

But when I owned the FZ6R, I had to get the seat redone. I sent it to get "Spencer's Mod", Page 1 to redo the seat internals. It was amazing after that! I pulled off an 800 mile day from Colorado Springs to Las Vegas.

I had to send my poor seat away for a week, but my butt will confirm it was worth it!

Idiosynocracy

Haha well the stock seat on the Super Tenere is pretty awesome as it is

But when I owned the FZ6R, I had to get the seat redone. I sent it to get "Spencer's Mod", Page 1 to redo the seat internals. It was amazing after that! I pulled off an 800 mile day from Colorado Springs to Las Vegas.

I had to send my poor seat away for a week, but my butt will confirm it was worth it!
I may have to undertake this sorcery! lol Thanks! : ) Although a week without my bike sounds like a bad idea. Gotta get to work somehow and I don't feel too comfortable walking at 3am to get to my work.

flyingminno

I may have to undertake this sorcery! lol Thanks! : ) Although a week without my bike sounds like a bad idea. Gotta get to work somehow and I don't feel too comfortable walking at 3am to get to my work.
Yeah, it was tough. I could have paid for faster shipping, but the costs were tremendous! So as long as you contact the guy who does the seat mods first, you can arrange to have a next day shipping to and from...at something like $200 one way. Lol!