What did you do to your bike today?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Motomama

Got my woodcraft clip-ons, spider grips and bar ends installed. Here are a few pics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Scott,

I really like your clutch and brake levers. Can you please please tell me what kind they are and where did you get them at? I m ready for the final mods on my 6R.

Thank you...

Toni
Samsung Galaxy S3

JonKerr

Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

jtostenr

Installed a Scorpio i800 alarm for the final time I hope. Had to shift things around a few times, then had the brain die on me and just replaced it today. I still don't think I have the proximity sensor working that great.

Anyone else here install this on their 6R? I would be interested where you placed the components.

Jeff

Motomama

Here is a link to the ones I got, but I know there are others on ebay that may be a little cheaper. Amazon.com: OEM Short CNC Aluminum Motorcycle Racing Adjustable Clutch & Brake Levers 1 Pair Red Fit for HONDA MVX250F (D) 1983 F18/H626: Automotive

Only thing to keep in mind if you order these is that that brake lever fit really tight when I tried to put it on and wouldn't return if I pulled the lever. The problem was on the top and bottom of the lever there's a lip around the hole that the securing bolt passes through and it's too high to allow the brake to function properly. It's a common defect in CNC levers (Chinese or Hong Kong made). Others have had the same problem on similar ones. The fix is simple and worth the effort since they're way less than ASV levers (which they are modeled after), Sand the ring around the hole on both side. You can't see it when it's installed. Try fitting first of course and make sure you have the defect first (both levers). Keep the metal bushing from the clutch lever and reuse it in the new lever. Adjust the clutch freeplay to maximum freeplay to allow you to release the cable from the old clutch and then readjust the freeplay (there should be I think 1/4" to 3/8" free play before the cable actuates). Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thank you Greg!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Oil change!
I got an oil change coming up very soon. Probably Thursday and while I'm at it, might take out the stock air filter and get me a K&N air filter.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

xleeb0y13x

Finally got some fairing spacers to install the front led's and picked up a rear tire stand. Cycle gear has a sale on them half off if anyone's interested. Don't even need swingarm spools.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375301184.116581.jpg

Sent from the second bathroom stall to the left.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

kvc25

Scraped my right side footpeg for the first time tonight. On Left handers I've been able to get down no problem, but tonight...tonight was awesome! Leaning, leaning, OH SHI-
Feeling supremely confident in my Pirelli Angel GT tires!

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member