What did you do to your bike today?

Idiosynocracy

Yeah, it was tough. I could have paid for faster shipping, but the costs were tremendous! So as long as you contact the guy who does the seat mods first, you can arrange to have a next day shipping to and from...at something like $200 one way. Lol!
Yikes. That's half of one of my paychecks! FOR SHIPPING. *dies*

Ricenoodle

I would think riding in circles gets boring...much like nascar races?

I guess you could go the other way!
the island is pretty big. Takes about 4 hours to go around. Lots of beaches and mountain views. When I lived in Sd I only went to La twice in 6 years so being here doesn't bother me. I'll trade more roads for chicks in bikinis any day.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Ricenoodle

Yea the North Shore is pretty hard to beat when it comes to the scenery.I need to go back now that i'm single lol.

Did you get your bike from the dealership near the airport next to Thrifty Rental?I went in and bought a hat when I was there, mistake...I had the urge to ride the entire time I was there after that.I took my rental Jeep into that off road park on the north shore to eat lunch once, nice little track hidden up there.

I actually owned a zuma/bws when I got to the island. My friend actually bought this bike from the South Seas next to the Thrifty that you're thinking of. He bought it brand new this year in January, sold it to me by May, apparently a cbr 1000 fits his riding style better. All the typical mods were already done to it, TBR full exhaust system, juice box, FE, Integrated taillight, so I couldn't walk away from the deal for a 2013 FZ6R with 600 miles for $5700 with the 3 year maintenance plan included. I've just taken the mods further since then. The roads here range from beautiful scenery to gnarly twisties through the woody mountain roads, perfect for me.

Attachments

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Pinarello Rider

I rode it to work. I tried to make my 600 mile appointment for this week, but my shop is 3 weeks out. Made the appointment for 2nd (soonest available), but in the meantime, I'm be putting another 500 miles on it as I can finally commute every day of the week, weather permitting.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member