What did you do to your bike today?

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BoneJj

I put 114 on the bike today, going from class and home... I think I took the long way around....

Reactions: JT

Bert-Aus

After being bedridden for the last two weeks with gastro

I rewarded myself this arvo with new gloves (M2R Striker)
and made myself a thermal balaclava for under my lid during this freezing winter SA is experiencing at the moment

mdgreene2001

After being bedridden for the last two weeks with gastro

I rewarded myself this arvo with new gloves (M2R Striker)
and made myself a thermal balaclava for under my lid during this freezing winter SA is experiencing at the moment

I been bed ridden the past 2 weeks as well, and have 4 more until my next dr appt with a broken left foot.

Bert-Aus

I been bed ridden the past 2 weeks as well, and have 4 more until my next dr appt with a broken left foot.
Damn that suck arse!

I feel your pain when I was 19 I suffered a hyper-contusion of the tarsals, metatarsals and phalanges in my right foot from skateboarding which made it excrutiating to put any weight on that foot for at least 6 weeks.

Well atleast you have some time to catch up on ALL of the Youtube, Vimeo riding footage there is out there:)

xleeb0y13x

Took her to the shop for her 600 mile oil change and check up. Can't pick up till Saturday though. Guess ill have to catch up on house work.

Sent using Jedi mind tricks!

mdgreene2001

Damn that suck arse!

I feel your pain when I was 19 I suffered a hyper-contusion of the tarsals, metatarsals and phalanges in my right foot from skateboarding which made it excrutiating to put any weight on that foot for at least 6 weeks.

Well atleast you have some time to catch up on ALL of the Youtube, Vimeo riding footage there is out there:)
I have been watching Sons Of Anarchy on Netflix. Waiting for disability checks to start coming to pay bills.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Pvee

In the last couple days, I installed a fused wiring supply up to the front for accessories. Lowered the front about 3/4 inch, and did the 600 mile maintenance stuff.
So far, all is well except I still want to do something with the seat but have not made up my mind yet.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas