What did you do to your bike today?

Dude. Pay off the credit before you do anything else. Get free from debt. Priority one my friend.

I feel you on the debt man. I'm trying to get rid of my debt but my crummy job doesn't pay enough. I can barely even save up any extra money...

I feel you on the debt man. I'm trying to get rid of my debt but my crummy job doesn't pay enough. I can barely even save up any extra money...

Get a new one. Or take advantage of tuition reimbursement and get an education in a field that is hiring. Things in your control and you can change. :)

Get a new one. Or take advantage of tuition reimbursement and get an education in a field that is hiring. Things in your control and you can change. :)

I'm actually trying to get into the animation field. : ) And I'm working on it. I'd love to make cartoons and voice them. Even score them if I ever get the equipment.

What did you do to your bike today? Got it 99% back together and snapped a pic about 10 seconds before the rain started. Tomorrow, I will finish ;)

DUDE. THAT LOOKS SO SICK! Finally get the plastidip to work for you? I've actually been thinking of doing my bike here soon. I found a pretty cool method using Rustoleum paint. Just iffy about doing it because my bike is my primary source of travel. I'd need to take a about a week's vacation to do the job. I've seen the final product of a guy who restored a car using rustoleum and holy cow it came out swell. Still looks pretty tight 3 years after he did it too!
Here's the link to the Rustoleum Paint Job:
Rickwrench, Alfa GTV, Falcon Squire, Corvair

Wash, wax, and chain cleaned and lubed. Of course right after finishing the wind picked up and blew a bunch of dust around but hey it was clean for a minute.
eguba3er.jpg

Sent using Jedi mind tricks!

Wash, wax, and chain cleaned and lubed. Of course right after finishing the wind picked up and blew a bunch of dust around but hey it was clean for a minute.
eguba3er.jpg

It's almost as if Mother Nature says, "Oh I see you're washing and shining your jewel! BEHOLD MY POWER TO RENDER YOUR PAST HOUR OF WORK REDUNDANT AND NULL!"

It's almost as if Mother Nature says, "Oh I see you're washing and shining your jewel! BEHOLD MY POWER TO RENDER YOUR PAST HOUR OF WORK REDUNDANT AND NULL!"

I wish it was only a hour of work. First time cleaning the chain. Got over zealous and lubed up my tire. My " no spot" wash soap left the bike spotty as hell. Thank fully I've got the no water carnauba wax to keep her looking pretty for oh I don't know at least a day.

I wish it was only a hour of work. First time cleaning the chain. Got over zealous and lubed up my tire. My " no spot" wash soap left the bike spotty as hell. Thank fully I've got the no water carnauba wax to keep her looking pretty for oh I don't know at least a day.

True. It takes me a good 2 hours to clean and wax my girl including chain cleaning and lubing.

It took a little longer with the heat. 106 out so I kept going inside.

Yikes. I would wait till about 7 to wash my bike lol.

Short ride with a couple friends. First real hot weather day around here today. 99º in Santa Ysabel by the time we got there at 10AM. Was 105º at my house when I got home at noon. Still a fun ride but we had to cut it off early. Tomorrow I'll be going out but leaving the house about 2 hrs earlier to try and beat some of the heat.

All Yamahas today. My FZ6R, a YZF600, and an R6. Only the second time I've ridden with the guy on the R6. He was impressed as hell with my bike and what it's capable of. He was actually shocked that he couldn't keep up with me. (In all honesty, he wasn't even close. I had to slow way down multiple times for both of them ;) )

1011726_10201095575447192_1207405906_n.jpg

1043853_10201095575887203_404752549_n.jpg

It's not the speed of the bike, but the quality of the rider in this case. Having an R6 doesn't automatically make you a fast rider. : )

Short ride with a couple friends. First real hot weather day around here today. 99º in Santa Ysabel by the time we got there at 10AM. Was 105º at my house when I got home at noon. Still a fun ride but we had to cut it off early. Tomorrow I'll be going out but leaving the house about 2 hrs earlier to try and beat some of the heat.

All Yamahas today. My FZ6R, a YZF600, and an R6. Only the second time I've ridden with the guy on the R6. He was impressed as hell with my bike and what it's capable of. He was actually shocked that he couldn't keep up with me. (In all honesty, he wasn't even close. I had to slow way down multiple times for both of them ;) )

1011726_10201095575447192_1207405906_n.jpg

1043853_10201095575887203_404752549_n.jpg

As nice as it would be to have a R6 pushing the limits of that bike is not as easy as the 6R. Plus just from some of your photos I've seen you have a level of confidence in your bike he may not have. Hell I didn't know our bikes leaned that far.

Washed and waxed her. Also back tire going bald in middle with scuff marks down middle? Is that normal or just all around bad saying dont ride get tires first? Any ideas work and back is only about 20 miles or so...

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

Letting her sit in the sun right now so I can peel off the decals. 118°F (roughly 48°C for our overseas friends) today where I lived in some areas. Still wore my gear. Heat sucks. Winter Sucks. I wish for 75-80°F (25°C) all year round. lol

Letting her sit in the sun right now so I can peel off the decals. 118°F (roughly 48°C for our overseas friends) today where I lived in some areas. Still wore my gear. Heat sucks. Winter Sucks. I wish for 75-80°F (25°C) all year round. lol

That should work. They do come off fairly easy.

That should work. They do come off fairly easy.

They came off really easily. One of them took me about 15 minutes to get off, kept breaking and being a pain. Got a lighter and heated it up for a second or so then it peeled much easier. One side came off in one fell swoop. I think it looks cleaner without the small little FZ6R stickers. Probably would look better with a black and red decal like the bigger one on some raven models. Going to post pics soon. : )

Back