What did you do to your bike today?

Those where the hardest decals to take of ever!!!! Ever!! don't know what they did but F ME

I picture the meeting at Yamaha to be along these lines,

-Well we just dab on some little decals. People seem to like the minimalist look.
-Yeah people would just take off the decals of the previous years.
-I liked the big yellow stars though.
-okay. So they want to take off the decals so nobody knows what kind of bike they ride.
-But we want people to proudly display the yamaha symbols and titles! USE EPOXY ON THOSE LETTERS AND STICK THEM TO THE DAMN CLEAR COAT! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Today was the first day of several in the forecast of perfect weather - 65 in the morning, 80 in the afternoon. I'm so going to ride to work all next week! :) I did take Gracie to work in the rain on Tuesday and now she needs a bath... Today I took a road home that I haven't ridden since I had my cruiser, and it was decidedly more boring now. All "great curves" were just slight turns with this bike... Funny how that happens. I can't believe my husband actually rode with me after he got his FJR and I still had my V-Star 650. It must have been excruciating!!!

Nothing... :(

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373680531274.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373680531274.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 19

Lol, my cast overs it haha. Hairline forearm fracture and severe wrist strain. Flag football is a rough sport, ugh. I can't finish my seat cover either.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Back