What did you do to your bike today?

You, my friend, have described the feeling far better than I ever could have.... Perfect.

First ride derestricted yesterday.... All I can is: full throttle = :D :D :D :D

Going to be even harder to stay out of trouble now though.. :rolleyes:

Yep gotta love that extra rpm...

Be careful out there...

my ride yesterday resulted in another $730 speeding fine (2nd since February:eek:)

Yep gotta love that extra rpm...

Be careful out there...

my ride yesterday resulted in another $730 speeding fine (2nd since February:eek:)

GAAAAAH! Holy cow! I'd cry at that ticket. Heck I think a few tears were shed from reading that!

Thinking of taking off the red FZ6R Decals... And adding some white rim tape. Do they make a white suspension coil? lol

flush mounts

installed some flush mounts today. literally took 15 minutes. switched over to smoke leds. no fairings removed or anything its a simple unplug and then plug in. done.

Bout to take her to a local gamestop. See if I can pick up a cheap used game or so. And to get some more riding in as I have been a little under the weather lately.

rode her to the apple store to take my laptop in to get worked on, one of the employees there had the same bike! parked next to his bike and me and some of the blue shirts all talked about our motorcycles :D

oh also I'm really enjoying the sedici perf leather jacket that I got in the cycle gears sale. It breathes so nicely compared to my last jacket. Also now my girlfriend and I have matching white sedici jackets now <3

After a weekend full of riding, did 350 miles thru the Sierra Madres on Saturday and 150 thru Santa Cruz / Coastal HWY 1 on Sunday....and still didn't get enough of riding, so I rode to the gym tonight. The weather was so perfect I almost didn't come home. Wanted continue on to Santa Cruz Mt. again. What can I say except I love this bike. uploadfromtaptalk1369109093483.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

After a weekend full of riding, did 350 miles thru the Sierra Madres on Saturday and 150 thru Santa Cruz / Coastal HWY 1 on Sunday....and still didn't get enough of riding, so I rode to the gym tonight. The weather was so perfect I almost didn't come home. Wanted continue on to Santa Cruz Mt. again. What can I say except I love this bike. View attachment 29963

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

That sounds like a blast! Gah I wish my riding friends and I could collaborate on a day to go riding like that. Would be so nice to do. But alas they work as do I...

Saturday I found I actually over filled my oil. :facepalm: I used a small tube throught he hole on the dipstick port and syphoned out some oil.. I might still have a little too much in there, but it was soo slow I dont really want to do anymore. Not sure I want to open the drain plug, but if I do, I will have to slowly back it out and let some seep out (what a waste of oil) :(, then quickly close it back in on a guestimate. If anything I think I have about MAYBE 2/10ths of a QT too much in there... Is that really a bad thing? or can I safely get by on that? :banghead:

Where is it indicating on the schtick ?

Idiosynocracy.......Yes, I think we "Motorcycle Addicts" would love to spend most of our time riding, but that thing called work keep interfering. I feel very lucky because I belong to a group called, GroupRides Forum. Most riders ride sport bikes, but we don't discrimate any bikes. If you like to ride and have wheels, you're in. The group is very active. You can bet there is a ride every weekend, sometime two. If you are ever up in Northern Cal., look us up and join us for a ride. I am the Goodwill Ambassador in the group. I don't know how I got that title, but I did.

Galfer steel braided break lines, oil change, suspension adjustments & found the proper air pressure settings for me..

good amount of stuff for one day...

what did you do to find the correct pressure settings?

Last edited:
Idiosynocracy.......Yes, I think we "Motorcycle Addicts" would love to spend most of our time riding, but that thing called work keep interfering. I feel very lucky because I belong to a group called, GroupRides Forum. Most riders ride sport bikes, but we don't discrimate any bikes. If you like to ride and have wheels, you're in. The group is very active. You can bet there is a ride every weekend, sometime two. If you are ever up in Northern Cal., look us up and join us for a ride. I am the Goodwill Ambassador in the group. I don't know how I got that title, but I did.

I will definitely look into this! Thanks a bunch! : D

I whiskey throttled and very softly laid her down.....this motorcycle business is ganna get expensive I can see it now. The small scratches on her sides drive me nuts! Ugggg

Drooled more and more on some aftermarket parts that I wish I had :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Back