Put a face to your name....

you need

douglas_cash.jpg

&OR

425x313.aspx

Didn't want to create a new thread for this, but wanted to show off my new jacket the wife hooked me up with!

Needed a little mesh jacket for hot weather. It's definitely mesh! Not much there but CE armor and Yamaha badges.

Perfect with my white and black setup!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333762555560.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333762555560.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 151
Nice! I was just looking at the leather version of that jacket earlier today.

Ooooo... that'd be nice. I already have a warm textile, so I haven't given leather much thought.

Didn't want to create a new thread for this, but wanted to show off my new jacket the wife hooked me up with!

Needed a little mesh jacket for hot weather. It's definitely mesh! Not much there but CE armor and Yamaha badges.

Perfect with my white and black setup!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

you have a retarded nice house.....fml lol

Sooo here's what I look like without a helment on, and when I'm not wearing gender neutral motorcycling gear...annnd when I'm playing sports slash workin out ;)

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 239
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 252
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 246
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 231
Awesome! Nothing better than a woman who not just watches football, but plays too!

Haha now here's the ironic bit...can't stand watching sports! Whenever I do I'm pondering why I'm not out playing. Might also have to do with the fact that I don't have a sports channel, and never watched them growing up...so when I do I have no attachment to any team whatsoever. The closest I got was Sean Taylor from the redskins cuz he hit so awesomely hard and didn't give a shit...then he goes and gets shot. I give up lol.

But yes! I love playing football:)

This was a few weeks ago. My brother-in-law was in town and wanted to ride the coast (Hwy 1), so we rented a couple Harley's. Please don't hate on me for it. :D It actually made me appreciate my little 6R for its fun factor and practicality. The Harley was a nice, big cruiser, but it was a little boring through the twisties.

Attachments

• 2012-04-13_14-07-14_393.jpg
    2012-04-13_14-07-14_393.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 73

Sooo here's what I look like without a helment on, and when I'm not wearing gender neutral motorcycling gear...annnd when I'm playing sports slash workin out ;)

wow - tuff chic, rides a bike and doesn't like to watch sports = i'm in love ;)

Back