Need Help Finding an Issue

Jdelgado

Installed a Healtech gear indicator. Everything was pretty simple. Put the bike back together and then started it and it made a weird noise and rev weird over all. Along with a strong exhaust smell. Took it back apart and realized this huge plug was unplugged so I plugged it back in and started it again. Started off normal but now everytime I rev it softly, around 1500-2000 rpm’s, it bogs and the strong exhaust smell is still there. Almost like it’s getting too much fuel? No codes or anything on the screen.
any ideas?
Checked all the fuses, checked the hoses to see if anything slipped off but I can’t find anything.

Tor the heal tech, I tapped into the gray wire for crank shaft position sensor and the brown wire foe for the switched rear brake light. The connection to the speed sensor coupler was plug and play.

picture is the plug I found unplugged

Attachments

Rumpig

Instuctions might be wrong check this post.

Jdelgado

I appreciate that, its weird I tried tapping into the yellow wire because I saw somewhere else the instructions might be wrong but it didn’t work. I switched it to the brown wire and it works fine now after the learning process.