Finally decided to join the forum / Introduction

SMG516

Gidday, my name's Niko, I'm a rider from little ol' Kiwi Land.

So I finally decided to join this forum thread since I've been riding Fizzer's for almost a year now.
I've been riding bikes for almost 2 years, started on a Suzuki GW250 Inazuma and upgraded to an FZ6R about July last year, which I ended up crashing into a corner right on New Year's Eve, so I bought a new fizzer a week later and have been super safety conscious on it since.

I'm still on my L plates even though I'm way past the period where I can get my Restricted licence / P plates. I just haven't been confident enough to do another test as I already failed the first practical to move on from my L's back in March.

My fizzer currently has:
Short brake & clutch levers
Auto Chain oiler
Mirror block off plates
Bar end Mirrors
2" lowering links from T-Rex racing (I'm 5 & half ft tall so it ergonomically suits me)
Shogun No-Cut frame sliders
Tail Tidy from Savage on Ali Express
Factory windscreen that was tinted and cut down by about 5 inches by the previous owner
Ventura Pack rack which came from the previous owner
Soon I'll be receiving HCU's old windscreen from when he took Evelyn for a track day a few weeks ago

Just a couple nights ago I put on the old clutch lever as I plan to set up a rear hand brake in the near future as I'd like to get into stunting, been watching a lot of Brian_636 haha.

Anyway here's some pics of my bike, I hope you guys like it, if not then it's what ever.

I have a YT channel as well that I don't upload to often, just haven't come across any good footage to upload really, it's literally my profile name here with the same avatar logo.

I'm active on Telegram so if anyone has it, feel free to add me: @NikoDoesVR

Thanks for checking out the thread.

Attachments