Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Michael Wilson

I'm diggin it marthy. If I didn't have a tbr I would be giving you a shout! But I don't think the gf would like it because she would end up melting boots haha

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

6R Blackout

I love the look and sound of TBR exhaust on the 6R, but I also like the look and sound of the Marthy Viper and Delkevic exhausts as well. And as an added bonus we support one of our own. Can't wait to get my Marthy exhaust. Was wanting the Viper, but now I am not sure. I really like the look of the Delkevic. Great work Martin!
I myself have a TB exhaust, but I can tell you if Marthy would have offered his exhaust back in the hay day I would have went with Marthy. I can promise you wont be disapointed, Marthy knows what he is doing and he does a hell of a job.

12fz6rblack

I love the look and sound of TBR exhaust on the 6R, but I also like the look and sound of the Marthy Viper and Delkevic exhausts as well. And as an added bonus we support one of our own. Can't wait to get my Marthy exhaust. Was wanting the Viper, but now I am not sure. I really like the look of the Delkevic. Great work Martin!
Yes I agree I have a long list of mods I want to do but gotta try and save the $$

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Rhinotjv

Just got the bike all put back together with the Marthy viper setup ( about thirty minutes after ups knocked). I was blown away by how amazing it sounds. Marthy has been great to work with and did a quality job.

I am not a gear head by any means but with the how to videos by mistahT it wasn't bad at all.

If you are on the fence about ordering from Marthy you won't be disappointed.

I bet you can't tell I'm smiling huh :)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

12fz6rblack

I can't wait to save my $ to get a Marthy exhaust viper also I'm thinking :) hopefully you will be getting my order soon Marthy

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

efforex

exhaust

I wish i could afford exhuast and a power commander marthy makes it affordable but even then i still cant lol

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

daddyrack

Premium Member

efforex

Same boat, gonna have my wife get it for Christmas :) I've heard that once you go Marthy you can't go back. LOL! Save your money, it'll be worth it.
I just picked up the intergrated tail light and a fender eliminator along with the zx-6r mirrors so not much more left to do before the exhaust is a must ill def keep in touch with marthy and hopefully soon ill get one.