Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Half-Click Up

Well, she's back home!
Got the oil change done, change coolant, change brake lines (Galfers), Drain fuel and add fresh one with SeaFoam and now waiting on new shoes. Went with the Pirelli Angel GT. Should get them/mounted by Monday.
Congrats dude, I know you’re excited! It’ll be like she never left :)

Flipflash

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Half-Click Up

Ah bummer!
Took the 6R for a spin around the block yesterday and all went good. Bike run great minus the front brake not grabbing like they should... with a little hint of oil smell LOL. Guess the fork seals are busted and crap all over the brakes. Forks out and ready for rebuilt... did order new brake pads too. She's going to be brand new once Im done.

Oh, PCV is on its way too LOL
May as well “make her yours” all over again dude ;)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

anson650

Glad to see you are back. I sold three of my old bikes, 83 Venture, 89 FJ, and the 80 650.
I was looking at a 650 Ninja, and then a 650 Versys. But you going back to your old FZ6R has made me rethink buying a new bike. I wanted the 2010 black with gold wheels since I first saw one. I think I might see if there’s one out there.
thanks.
Anson

DragonBlu

I just popped in to check on the forum after an extended leave. Glad to see a familiar face Marthy. I recall when you you first put those cams in and we were all cheering you on. The buy back was a good move and glad to see she is back on the road. At 70 I still ride the 6R, bought new in 09 and still enjoy like it was new. Good to see you are doing ok and still wrenching on bikes.