Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

travisH3

just sent ya the money last night for the exhaust. Cant wait!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Ckerd

I just ordered a Delkevic 9" can, basally the 03-05 R6 can. I've been lurking that exhaust can for a bit and been wanted to try it out. I think some people will like the Carbon look better. It also comes with a mid pipe... I will try to do a side mounted exhaust with it.

To be continued...
Can't wait to see this. Im interested in buying a midpipe if you make one.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

felix77

Salut Marthy! Vous allez bien?

I speak French much better than I write, lived in Annecy for four years in France so I might have a bit of a yokel accent!

I am really interested in your exhaust system. I have a 2012 FZ6R. I tried the 5 minute exhaust mod, and it wasn't enough. I would love to have a viper can below the swing arm! I also prefer the sound of your exhaust over TBR, at least without the DB killer! :D

So once and order is placed, you get some stock headers and modify it, then send it via mail? Then I just send you my old exhaust system back for a trade in? Also, I need to order the can and fuel control separately correct? Know of any good deals on those two?

Would you consider a commission to make a custom headlight and gauge bracket for an FZ6R so I can ride around naked? :Sport:

Ckerd

^^^^ yea it does look awesome. That's what I wanted to do for my set up. But I can't get my hands on a pipe bender. I have some ideas in my head on how I can do it though might try this weekend and see what happens.

06330i

Would deff be interested in the 03-05 r6 style exhuast, I've always loved the look of the arrow system, but its too much $$ and hard to find a dealer in the USA.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

z21-i

I just ordered a Delkevic 9" can, basally the 03-05 R6 can. I've been lurking that exhaust can for a bit and been wanted to try it out. I think some people will like the Carbon look better. It also comes with a mid pipe... I will try to do a side mounted exhaust with it.

To be continued...
Can you put this can under the bike like your other exhausts ?? Looks very nice.
Cant wait to hear the sound !

Rhinotjv

Thanks for the quick shipping Marthy! Can't wait for my goodies to get here!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member