his gf is cheating

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Well the titles says it and i dont know what to do. I am getting married this september and all of these people are in my wedding. Here it is. ive known Brian for 12 years.since highschool. I am 25. He has been with Amy since 2006.Ive been working with Brian since 2005. I work next to him all day! Josh is my riding buddy. Only person i ride with on the regular. Ive only been good friends with Josh since about 2009. I just foound out that Amy and Josh have something going on.:spank: what do i do??????? brian is an *** to his gf she doesnt desever it but it doesnt give her the right to cheat on him. and josh,,,,,he goes over there with us on the weekends! when i found this out I almost felt like i was being cheated on. my stomach hurt! A few things ive been thinking about
-afraid to tell brian. what will he do?
-lose josh as a friend?
-lose brian as a friend because i didnt tell him and he finds out i knew???
-my fiance nicole looses amy as a friend?
-brian goes crazy and looses job? id be screwed if that happend!
-whats gonna happen to the bridal party?

Thank you for any input
I would not consider Josh a "friend" anymore. If he would pull that stuff with his other so called friend's girls. So no loss on that one IMO.

Brian would be your friend as he is innocent in all this for the most part.. If you value that, I would have to do something.

Your fiance lose Amy as a friend? Again, would not consider her a friend after this anyways.

If I knew one of my buddies was screwin with another buddies girl, I would probably kick his *** myself. Would take a LONG time to gain that trust back if ever. If he would screw with someone elses girl, who know if he would make a pass at yours. Not people I want to associate with.

I absolutely hate cheating and would sever ties with the offenders.

I would just come straight out to your friend Brian and tell him. Be a man. You would want the same if he knew something about your girl and your friend. Let him know some shit came up that he may want to look into. Has come to your attention that Josh and your girl may be more than friends... or however you want to say it.

Seems you either lose Josh and Amy or you lose them all...

Last edited:

Chucker

Tell Brian to watch the movie "The Dilemma", and say "There's no hidden reason I'm recommending it. Really, there isn't. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more, say no more..." If he doesn't catch on, he's got bigger problems.

CrazyCawi

Tell brian asap. You dont want to spend your wedding day thinking about how they intermingled.

GHOSTWITTHEMOST

Thanks for all the helpful inputs! We are talking to Josh tonight to start. Our friend Justin is coming over now and we are gonna talk about how we're gonna handle it. Then we're calling Josh to come over.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

GHOSTWITTHEMOST

I would not consider Josh a "friend" anymore. If he would pull that stuff with his other so called friend's girls. So no loss on that one IMO.

Brian would be your friend as he is innocent in all this for the most part.. If you value that, I would have to do something.

Your fiance lose Amy as a friend? Again, would not consider her a friend after this anyways.

If I knew one of my buddies was screwin with another buddies girl, I would probably kick his *** myself. Would take a LONG time to gain that trust back if ever. If he would screw with someone elses girl, who know if he would make a pass at yours. Not people I want to associate with.

I absolutely hate cheating and would sever ties with the offenders.

I would just come straight out to your friend Brian and tell him. Be a man. You would want the same if he knew something about your girl and your friend. Let him know some shit came up that he may want to look into. Has come to your attention that Josh and your girl may be more than friends... or however you want to say it.

Seems you either lose Josh and Amy or you lose them all...
Thanks jay! Cheating makes me sick! I feel sick right now.

JSP

Super Moderator
U should end something before u start something new with someone else
Agree. I will come right out and say it too, I met my wife while she was married (some here know this). We were best friends for a long while. Nothing more. Never once made a move on her, never once tried anything. I respected her and our friendship and did not want to lose that. We for the most part only hung out with our group of friends. Her husband wasnt really part of that group (they were not a close couple, does not matter though). I moved back across country for a while and turns out we missed each other a whole lot. When I moved back, friendship continued... Once we realized we may have actual feelings for each other, we sat down and actually talked about it. She went and talk to him, packed her stuff up and left that same night. Told him why, etc. I still felt bad... But I feel that was the best way the situation could have gone. No cheating, once feelings were known to exist, she ended it.

We have been married for almost 10 years now with a 8 year old daughter.

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

BKP

Punt...

Give it to Amy to make right... and stay the hell out of it...

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

...Don't get involved and let the chips fall where they may....
As stated by others -> STAY OUTTA THE WAY

Having seen similar splits/ divorces etc by others, this shit will explode and some parties will/ may take anyone they can down with them!

Unfortunately friendships will be burned no matter how hard you try to secure them, and by the sounds of it it will be none of your doing. Ultimately the friendships with the strongest bonds can endure but it will take time and understanding on all sides.

Good luck & I truely hope for your's & future Mrs sake that it doesnt burn your wedding plans

EsrTek

Lot's of advice here, some good some bad (I don't have the time to read it all), in the end it's all shit.
Go relax your mind (whatever you do to chill) then with a clear head ask yourself and go with your gut.

Personally, If no one knows you know, then deny everything!! and stay out of it.
Get some popcorn for the loldrama bomb upcoming.

blkbrd

Elite Member
Last edited:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

pjmac5

Punt...

Give it to Amy to make right... and stay the hell out of it...
This is about as close to this as I would get.

Once it comes to the light, you are going to be forced to choose. Josh sounds like a tool and depending on what you mean by Brian treats Amy poorly, Brian might also fall into that same category.

You are getting married....add a great dog and lose these friends. You will never trust Josh around your wife anyway.