Flushmount front signals

yoos

well its good to know how to take your bike apart that was my first time :) and the rear ones i think i did a very good job but after i screwed everything in the wire got cut coz i screwed it tightly and guess what i didnt fix it hahahaha took me 2 hours to do it the first time i think i can survive with one signal for now lol

JZIPPOZ

Please Help with the flush mounts installation

I bought the Proton Front Flush Mounts. I have the entire bike apart, wires, fairings, turn signal. My issue is the rubber mounting that still sticks out about an inch and the rubber mounting inside the fairing. How do i get that to come off, i feel like i am going to break something trying to figure that out

xplodnstar

I bought the Proton Front Flush Mounts. I have the entire bike apart, wires, fairings, turn signal. My issue is the rubber mounting that still sticks out about an inch and the rubber mounting inside the fairing. How do i get that to come off, i feel like i am going to break something trying to figure that out
Each side is just one piece of rubber that lines the hole. if you use pliers to scrunch it together you can pull it through the hole. Shouldn't break anything.

Kleinfalls

to my knowledge in most states on motorcycles turn signals are completely optional - I live in Texas - you can have them or not - working or not - and you will pass inspection

Newmason

Might want to re-read the law on turn signals. Some states are super strict

porky45

some states like oooo California for instance.

JonKerr

Elite Member

bmw675

are yours true plug in play. if they are which ones are they for. i need to get some fronts but really dont want to splice.

neshi

bmw675

neshi

do they fill the hole good?
Like a glove no gaps and they are screw on. 10 min to complete the job 6 of that to uncover the bike and take off the stock!

JZIPPOZ

are yours true plug in play. if they are which ones are they for. i need to get some fronts but really dont want to splice.
Mine are Proton Flush Mount Turn Signals for the FZ6R (Ordered From Fatbikez). They are not plug and play. You do have to splice them but it is very easy. I used butt connectors (Crimp & Burn). With the protons, you can also adjust the lighting affect, normal, pulsating, and another one

bmw675

i just posted in the integrated tail light thread that i dont want to be the guinea pig but, these signals look like they would work, im not sure which year r6 is supposed to fit but everyone else has had good luck with 06-08 years right.
plus these look like plug and play
volar

Newmason

POW! I would grab those in a heartbeat! I justh have to get rid of my temps and ill grab those for sure! They should hoook up right to your factory clips

bmw675

i just posted in the integrated tail light thread that i dont want to be the guinea pig but, these signals look like they would work, im not sure which year r6 is supposed to fit but everyone else has had good luck with 06-08 years right.
plus these look like plug and play
volar
i received these today and installed them. im not familiar with flushmounts so im not sure if this is unique to these or to all flushmounts. first it is only a two wire, no running lights, so they blink fast. 2nd they hold on with a double sided sticky gasket, and thats it. i dont know if it will hold, if not, some clear silicone will have to make an appearance. but wow, flushmounts sure are small compared to stock.

pyrocpu

Surely there's some sort of solution out there where the turn signals are visible from the front, but don't stick out much??? I want something that's clearly visible from the front.

RockZooky

Surely there's some sort of solution out there where the turn signals are visible from the front, but don't stick out much??? I want something that's clearly visible from the front.
Yeah, That’s what I would like too. I was trying to find some mirrors that I like with blinkers or get some of those bar ends with built in blinkers.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member