JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

dtrey28

Just installed smoke flush mounts on my raven. It was super easy and they look WAY better. Mine work as running lights like the stock signals.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

porky45

Can't be those. They are only two wire. You need three wire for the "running" light part. Dtrey28, can you put up a pic?
I shit you not I have the exact same ones. 2 wire and all. They work as running lights.

bmw675

Yeah I'm really looking for the ones that act as running lights too. It's not a law here, I'd just rather have them. I like the Proton flushies, but I can't see spending $80-$100 for flushies.

Has anyone tried the Volar ones that were posted?
i installed them and they do not work as running lights.

im not familiar with how other flushies fit ours b/c they are not technically sold for them, but, mine had a little bit of a shoulder exposed. maybe around 3/16" from the lense to the body in spots, just the way it is made to angle i guess. i think they light up nice though and i got the smoked ones.

bmw675

Here we go...
those look exactly like mine, same stock pic too. except mine dont work as running lights, unlees you are really quick with the camera.

porky45

I used these connectors so I didn't have to splice. I don't know if that has anything to do with my 2 wire flushies working as running lights.

Connectors

Roaddawg

I used these connectors so I didn't have to splice. I don't know if that has anything to do with my 2 wire flushies working as running lights.

Connectors
I'm confused. How did you hook them up if the blinkers have two wires and the connectors three? They still flash and act as running lights?

DjOrchie

Just bought a set =) looking forward to getting them hooked up as soon as they arrive!

Newmason

Just ordered some flushies today from d2moto. They were 13.90 before shipping at 18.80 after shipping! Super excited to see them show up! Questions, they say they are for an 06-08 r6, any issues on the hole sizes? Im pretty sure yamaha has been using the same front turn signals on all there r1-r6 line-ups since 2003!