Flushmount front signals

xplodnstar

Plug, probably not. Splice, absolutely. Don't forget the electrical tape.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I just ordered universal mirror with integrated turn signal
anyone know if I can plug flush mount AND mirror flasher at the same time ???

mirror are Universal Trojan with integrated

thanks
Let us know how they work out. And write a little review about how the view compares to the stock rabbit ears.

cbzdel

Let us know how they work out. And write a little review about how the view compares to the stock rabbit ears.

there have been a few reviews on the Trojans.. they say they vibrate alot while riding, but tolerable, and viability is less than stock but enough to make them usable.. Best option, so far...

Not sure if anyone has bought the ones with the turn signals in them though.. Could be a nice feature, cant wait to see them installed and see how the review compares to the standard Trojans...

edit: looking at the pics of them unlit, i think it would look awesome to have those and then smoke the lens so its like a stealth blinker in the mirror :)

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
there have been a few reviews on the Trojans.. they say they vibrate alot while riding, but tolerable, and viability is less than stock but enough to make them usable.. Best option, so far...

Not sure if anyone has bought the ones with the turn signals in them though.. Could be a nice feature, cant wait to see them installed and see how the review compares to the standard Trojans...
Yeah, I knew about the other comments on the standard Trojans, but for some reason, they just look bigger to me. Thus, I thought they might have better visibility. :don'tknow: Time will tell I guess.

Roaddawg

I thought about these as well. Then, you can mount the flush mounts and not worry about front vis. of the blinkers. Make sure you take some good pics of the install...

JonKerr

Elite Member

Doum009

be sure I will post some pics when done...

but if I also plug flush mount ... they need to be parallel or serial ?

JonKerr

Elite Member

Doum009

I realized the turn signal on the bike are always light on ... so I want them to be off when I don't use them ... anyone know if it's possible ?

Bigevildoer

Verranth

Last edited:

Top1Dog525

Woot Woot finally put mine on!
when you installed your flushmounts did u have to do any modifying with the cables to install them? or do they just attach to the stock connectors?

Yone

YamaDon

Got an email from Highspeedtech.com, and Proton lights should be available for the FZ6R in about 1-2 weeks.

yoos

no i had to cut the wires but no big deal once u see how it looks like u will forget about the wire part lol ..

MikeN02

no i had to cut the wires but no big deal once u see how it looks like u will forget about the wire part lol ..
You can get plug and play ones like the ones I got from ebay, around 20 bucks and the easiest wiring job i've ever done... my rear was another story... wires were tooo short!