What do you drive when your not riding?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

AK_FZ

Here are my other two modes of transportation for wet/snowy days.

2005 Legacy GT Wagon. Sleeper that no one really expects to be fast.

And my truck that I've had since highschool. It's currently on it's 4th motor (Cummins Diesel), after being powered by gas 318's it's whole life. This thing has been through some major changes in the last 10 years. The only stock parts are the frame and the body, nearly everything else has been changed out.

bloodypulp

My trucks running like crap. Vacuum hose under manifold proli have to ride across lake 50 miles this eve and looks like rain. I am truly blessed

dnielson45

Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Riccochet

2011 F150 Ecoboost w/ 5* tune, injen intake and custom exhaust. Dyno'd to 387hp/438ftlbs
2012 Rubicon 2dr, Teraflex 2.5" springs, Bilstien 5100's, Rock Krawler everything else suspension wise, 35" MTR's, 4.88 regear, PS skid plates, paramount bumpers. Too much else to list. Love this thing. It's my wife's DD.

Kayo7

My current truck is a 2003 Trailblazer I6......:rolleyes: Put a K&N Cold air intake, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow CAT back exhaust on it. Stopped spending money on it so I can spend money on my 6R :D But of course my picture has to include the 2010 Moomba Mobius LSV boat we have. Not pictured is also a 2005 Sea-Doo Wake edition Wave Runner. :) so I have some fun with those as well.

Attachments

BKP

fz6guy

1995 BMW 325i. K&n cold air intake, mishimoto rad, fan delete, bilstein pss coil overs, front camber plates, rear camber arms, m3 mid pipe,cats and cat back, mark d chip ecu, 18 inch m3 rims.

Attachments

Reaver

I've been known to cruise around in this little princess.

Nope not really, that's the drug dealers living off the liberal welfare state of Florida.

This dude and his baby momma get 835 dollars food stamps.
They pay ( She pays, $400 rent for a 4 bedroom 2. $350 of which she gets on unemployment )
He works and lives with her unlisted, making $15 an hour at Frito lay as a fork lift guy.

Just sucking up that federal money.

I drive a 2001 Suzuki XL.7 in which is broke because I can't afford to fix it. The bike, that I literally make the payment by not taking it because of gas prices.

If I was a dirt-bag I'd divorce the wife and live off the government like these guys.

Irritates the living piss out of me.

Attachments

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

crobih

I've been known to cruise around in this little princess.

Nope not really, that's the drug dealers living off the liberal welfare state of Florida.

This dude and his baby momma get 835 dollars food stamps.
They pay ( She pays, $400 rent for a 4 bedroom 2. $350 of which she gets on unemployment )
He works and lives with her unlisted, making $15 an hour at Frito lay as a fork lift guy.

Just sucking up that federal money.

I drive a 2001 Suzuki XL.7 in which is broke because I can't afford to fix it. The bike, that I literally make the payment by not taking it because of gas prices.

If I was a dirt-bag I'd divorce the wife and live off the government like these guys.

Irritates the living piss out of me.
All it takes is a phonecall to the welfare peole and they can investigate. I see it alll the time, I got my shopping cart with responsible healthy food and on a budget meanwhile the people in front of ke got 2 carts full of crap food, pay with food stamps then the baby daddy whips out a roll of $ to pay for the beer cuz it has to be cash. Down the road they will get health issues from that lifestyle and we will pay for it as well.

[QUO

[/QUOTE]

Are those ford racing wheels? Lamo I have those on my 3.8 mustang
Oh yea, go ford! I drive a ford mustang but I'm lookin to get something new. Thinking vw TDI something. Im looking for fuel efficiency and reliability. Any suggestions?