Timing change....Do it!

Half-Click Up

Have you decided on a new exhaust yet Hcu?
I’m leaning heavily toward the Leo Vince center mount. Scraping at the track is my issue. Black Widow makes a traditional high-mount style that would work to avoid scraping, but with the R6 rearsets there’s no way to secure the upper transition pipe. The high and tight factory look of the Leo Vince is real clean, too.. especially with that carbon fiber tip.

jjmaine

Oh thats right you havw the R6 rearsets. I was going to say I have my Delkevic carbon that I took off but it attaches to the rear footpeg bracket which you dont have lol. The Leo Vince does look very nice though for sure and they make a great exhaust from everything I hear.

Half-Click Up

Oh thats right you havw the R6 rearsets. I was going to say I have my Delkevic carbon that I took off but it attaches to the rear footpeg bracket which you dont have lol. The Leo Vince does look very nice though for sure and they make a great exhaust from everything I hear.
Yep it sounds pretty dang good in the YouTube clips that are out there, too. Just so dang pricey.