What do you drive when your not riding?

Sorry no pics at the moment, but I drive my 2005 Dodge Ram 4x4, yes the Hemi. My wife drives a 2012 Chevy Cruze.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
I bet its a red four door short bed... ?
Lol

lol you should be a palm reader. lol
Lol - I replied before I went through all the pages. Before he posted his pic of his truck. Just being a smartass cause its in his signature in the background.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

Chevy 1500HD crew cab with a modified cam, valve springs, CAI, Long Tube Headers, was running a custom OS Speed Density but went back to MAF stock tune OS modified by me (tuned) custom timing, MAF, Torque management, shift patterns, converter lockup, lots of other tweaks, TransGo shift kit, you get the idea. Zoom, Zoom!

roundhouse

04 GTO cam, CNC head work, UD pulley, headers, catless mids, 2.5" exhaust, CNC LS6 intake, K&N cai, ported TB, 150 shot of nitrous and a dyno tune.

50K miles. Love my car although I wish it was stock again

Attachments

JonKerr

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator

Pops traded me straight up for my 01 Civic since he bought a new Tundra. :D

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

RoadTrip

The cool thing about a truck is its just such a manly thing to have, I mean you can have an old asss truck and its still cool. I got my first truck last year, I just putz along now instead of zipping around like I used to, its a more laid back ride, I still got the bike for speedy stuff.

RoadTrip

Stuck in the cage for awhile atleast its a fun cage. Hopefully have a bike (maybe fz9) by next season.
I owned a 350Z for about 6months, took a real beating when trading it in. It was such a beautiful, but still affordable car, but in the end I just needed more utility. The motorcycle fills my need for speed now, plus those Z's can get loose if you're not careful; I had come from a front drive Prelude, so the tail happy Z gave me some pretty big scares.