Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

BzB

bike developed a very noticeable ticking noise from idle through the rev range over past 100 miles or so. took the fairings off to try and narrow down origin of the tick. while looking everything over and listening intently i noticed a nut had worked it's way completely off one of the headers and the flange was loose. :eek: found a spare nut, tightened all the headers, and voila the noise was gone. :)

so if any of you guys have an aftermarket exhaust or even stock exhaust and hear something louder than the normal yamaha ticking, make sure those nuts are tight! :D

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member
Been a busy couple of days for me!

Changed spark plugs

Flushed cooling system/replaced coolant

Changed fluid/bled rear brake

Replaced front brake lines with braided steel Spieglers (in red to match the red frame on my 2013)

Finally changed the front sprocket to +1 as has been recommended here

Lubed clutch cable

Replaced air filter

Adjusted free play on levers

I think that's everything...:confused:

Just have to put fairings/plastics back on, button everything up and she's ready to rip!

Also recently installed Givi V47 top case with Admore LED light kit. Psyched for some moto camping this summer :D

Fraze

Just put on a brand new set of Pilot Road 3's. The reviews for these tires are off the charts so I thought I would give them a shot..hope they were worth the money, they were pricey. I only have <10km on them at the moment, from the bike shop back to my house so time will tell :)

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

AL72

Today I Installed Leovince exhaust tip 8240, looks great and the exhaust sound it's a little more deeper, very nice sound. (not louder).

Regards!