What did you do to your bike today?

tdnathens

I really like this exhaust pipe. I looked on their web site, it appears this bolts on the oem muffler. I wanted one until I priced it. It sells for around $235.00 shipped in the US. It's exactly what I'm looking for but that's a lot for a two foot piece of pipe. I can't afford at this time. It looks great on the bike though.
Tom

I really like this exhaust pipe. I looked on their web site, it appears this bolts on the oem muffler. I wanted one until I priced it. It sells for around $235.00 shipped in the US. It's exactly what I'm looking for but that's a lot for a two foot piece of pipe. I can't afford at this time. It looks great on the bike though.
Tom
Yes, looks that way to me too but wanted to make sure. Can anyone confirm? Any chance of posting a video clip so we can hear it a bit?

AL72

So does that exhaust tip require the full Leovince system? It doesn't attach to the stock exhaust right? Sorry if dumb question!
It's bolted to the stock exhaust, just replaces the stock tip.

Regards!

Last edited:

AL72

Tom
I agree, it's expensive, but when you have it in your hands you forget about it, it's a beautiful piece of art :) The black piece (deflector?) it's real carbon fiber.

Regards!

ST3RL0

Put the engine back in my R1 dragbike, running a 99/02 hybrid setup as the 99 cylinders were cracked.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

tdnathens

I've been checking prices on this LeoVince pipe # 8240. The first ones I found were all around $235.00. I have now found one for $182.00 shipped. Looks like it is cheaper to buy overseas and have it shipped to the US. This may make me buy one. I'll keep looking, maybe someone has them for even less.
Tom

Uncle Hilty

Changed spark plugs. Pretty easy. Must have the tool from tool set or your in for a looong day. Hardest part is getting all the little fasteners in for the fairings.

71AsPxlxIVL._SL1500_.jpg

I installed one of these LED headlights today. Pretty cool, big difference over stock and not too hard to install. Just had to cut the dust cover to fit over the heat sink. The low beam cut-off is excellent and it's a much wider beam. And of course brighter. We'll see how well it holds up but so far I like it!

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

TexanFZ6R

I went for a quick ride to lunch. Haven't ridden it in a day or so, was already having withdrawals lol. There's supposed to be rain all week too :(

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

TexanFZ6R

Traded with my neighbor. My FZ6R for his Slingshot. It was fun but I'm a two wheels kind of guy for sure lol. Also installed ZX6R mirrors and a new tank pad!

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

RJRinker

Started removing the rear panel to install a new sequential tail light and out falls this!!! Ahhhhh! The girl I bought it from told me that her boyfriend was a druggie and stole the bike from her.. I believe her now! Btw yes I washed my hands thoroughly after!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Chaos

Got to finally hit the E-way yesterday. Was a bit of a rough ride because of the wind and the fact that I think my tire pressure is off. I'll get that checked out today if the rain stops. Stupid rain. It was a good 3 hour run though.