What did you do to your bike today?

daddyrack

Premium Member

Bert-Aus

I got my new bags put on, now im trying to me patient and wait for spring but i feel like :banghead:
Wide screen tv in front and turn on the travel chanel, or youtube ride vids!

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

daddyrack

Premium Member

latony007

I could use the 19 inch tv thats out there already lol!:p
you scrape pegs on that baby yet? im looking to upgrade my cruiser right now but with something used. A kawi 900 or a shadow 750 maybe.

daddyrack

Premium Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

VRIIClubby

finally fitted some parts I purchased a few months ago.

fitted Block off plates, a C-Tek battery tender and finally the Juice Box Pro.

cannot believe how much quicker the bike runs! like chalk and cheese, I wasn't expecting it to be "that" much quicker. loving it~!

edit - oh yeah I also modded the airbox with 2 x 40mm holes.

Last edited:

Bert-Aus

finally fitted some parts I purchased a few months ago.

fitted Block off plates, a C-Tek battery tender and finally the Juice Box Pro.

cannot believe how much quicker the bike runs! like chalk and cheese, I wasn't expecting it to be "that" much quicker. loving it~!

edit - oh yeah I also modded the airbox with 2 x 40mm holes.
Cut the whole bottom out of the airbox for more of a throaty roar up the rev range!
I endorse it! I only wish I did mine sooner

VRIIClubby

Cut the whole bottom out of the airbox for more of a throaty roar up the rev range!
I endorse it! I only wish I did mine sooner

cheers mate, did you cut out the centre stack in there? (original port thingo)

noticed a lot more sound tonight from it, may have to put my dbk back in.
just got a new job last week and a few of the shift start times are around 3 and 5am in the morning...my neighbours may hate me after a week of very early starts!:cool:

NUISANCE

I am finishing up detailing my bike today, it was stripped down to the frame and the only thing not removed was the gas tank. All paint got washed, clay barred and is getting a second coat of wax today while all black plastics got hit with back to black. Frame got covered in vinyl yesterday and it came out way better than I expected. I am cleaning my K&N today, just ordered a set of spark plugs. I tinted my rear tail light red, and putting in a new battery today. I think I am going to have to make a new thread with all the stuff I am doing

Best part, my new chain guard that I ordered from England is coming in today and is going to be covered in gloss black vinyl for now and maybe red later depending on if I change my mind or not. It came down to that or a radiator guard/cover but in the end I think I made the write call.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Weslowski

fog led

Just bought some 4inch tuff led fog lights that will be installed to the bolts from the disk brakes. They will only be turning on when my high beam comes on. Has anyone ever thought of doing something like this or has had done this?

Bert-Aus

cheers mate, did you cut out the centre stack in there? (original port thingo)

noticed a lot more sound tonight from it, may have to put my dbk back in.
just got a new job last week and a few of the shift start times are around 3 and 5am in the morning...my neighbours may hate me after a week of very early starts!:cool:
Snorkel thing?
Yep, I cut lower portion of the intake area off with a jigsaw.
Cleaned the edges up with a steel edge to make it tidy, without any sharp burrs.

BTW remember these guys?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member