What did you do to your bike today?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

ylwf3vr

Can't wait to put my girl back together with all my latest goodies!

Retro fit from Chad
Front springs
EBC HH brake pads
Got my ZX-10 rear shock installed and set.

Dang... bike as been park for only a week and I'm going nuts! I have no idea how you guys doing up North!

Here's some absolute amazing work from Chad! I'm like a little kid waiting for the brown Santa's (UPS... LOL)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Cool! I bought these on ebay

Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More |eBay

Hope they fit. And also working with Marthy to get my exhaust!

Bert-Aus

Can't wait to put my girl back together with all my latest goodies!

Retro fit from Chad
Front springs
EBC HH brake pads
Got my ZX-10 rear shock installed and set.

Dang... bike as been park for only a week and I'm going nuts! I have no idea how you guys doing up North!

Here's some absolute amazing work from Chad! I'm like a little kid waiting for the brown Santa's (UPS... LOL)

:needpics: after installs of course

that HID looks tripped out! Great work again Chad:D

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

ylwf3vr

Here a pic of the Mean Machine! The two amber running lights on the side blink too... came out much better than expected. Chad did an awesome job on this one... very impressed.

For the ine if you on my FB. I upload a quick video.

drooooooool

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Sascha

Epic retrofit!
Took the rear wheel off and took it to. Cycle gear to get some new rubber. Shinko 009 raven tires. Should done tomorrow 6500mi on the stock rear.

Oh and after I took the tire off I noticed the hid ballast was hanging down and the metal that was included for mounting had broken. No idea how that happened but it worked last night on the ride home and was attached when I left yesterday morning. Very odd Indeed now I have to figure how to remount it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

this past sat. the weather decided to break the local record and hit 75, I couldn't pass up the op. as who knows how long it will be that warm again, so I took the twins out for a ride(s)

Attachments

ajones70

Ordered the sequential led tail light and front flush mount turn signals from Motodynamic just now:D
Install will take place in 4-5 months tho lol

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

JRT88

I installed my first two mods on my bike, the mototdynamic sequenctial tail light and a fender eliminator from creese1. I also ordered motodynamic flush mount front signals and shorty levers from the2wheels.com

Attachments

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

I have red shorties and red spider grips but I really like the red and black.

Thanks and Happy new year.

I thought about shorties or those ones you can extend to have long or short but I could not figure out when I would use the shorts. Im not hitting the track anytime soon and I thought these were the best looking. I was nervous to replace them not wanting to deal with the cables, It took all of 2 minutes to put them both on, learn something new every day :)
they were $35.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member