Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

BoneJj

Preparation is important. Bead blast and clean good with acetone. Let dry and paint light coat with 30 min dry time in between. Let cure for few days to make sure its on solid. Follow the instructions on the can...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
great, that means I have to con my father into letting me use his garage for a while. I can't let him know it's for a bike part otherwise arguments will start. Even though I'm older my parents still get upset when anything bike is discussed.

You'd think that with me being in my 30s it wouldn't be an issue anymore.

Idiosynocracy

great, that means I have to con my father into letting me use his garage for a while. I can't let him know it's for a bike part otherwise arguments will start. Even though I'm older my parents still get upset when anything bike is discussed.

You'd think that with me being in my 30s it wouldn't be an issue anymore.
I am so sorry. I never had that problem with my parents, seeing how my brother had dirtbikes and such throughout his teen years. I remember my first time ridinge A YZ250F... Crashed into a tree. lol My parents and brother still mock me to this day about it!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

lwclancers

You'll like the X-Grip mount, mine works great!

Installed my Ram Mount X-Grip and battery tender power adapter. Now I can charge my phone while I'm riding since I listen to music via my Sena SMH5-02. Still waiting on other stuff I ordered (Puig Dark Smoke Racing Screen and Stomp Grips).

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

BoneJj

I am so sorry. I never had that problem with my parents, seeing how my brother had dirtbikes and such throughout his teen years. I remember my first time ridinge A YZ250F... Crashed into a tree. lol My parents and brother still mock me to this day about it!
My father is a little better about them but my mother is very much against anything to do with them.

ajones70

Rode all around Cold Lake, Alberta today practicing for my upcoming road test....was a gorgeous day for a change here!! Will post pics tomorrow of lake, etc.... Heres one of my bike n hubbys fazor8 parked by the marina....

Attachments

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

xleeb0y13x

Spent the last 2 and a half hours cleaning the hell out of the chain and sprockets and gave the bike a wax job. Sucks living next to a farm. Chain gets dirty no matter what.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375641099.091619.jpg

Sent from the second bathroom stall to the left.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Spent the last 2 and a half hours cleaning the hell out of the chain and sprockets and gave the bike a wax job. Sucks living next to a farm. Chain gets dirty no matter what.
View attachment 30823

I live in an area of nothing but dirt. lol I feel your pain!

Idiosynocracy

Valve check - CHECK (never changed...)
Install exhaust back on the bike - CHECK
Autotune and LCD-200 back on for remaping - CHECK
First start for 10 minutes then 1/2hr cool down - CHECK
Beer O'Clock - Check Check... and about to check again!

LOL

What a lovely Sunday afternoon working on the 6R in the man cave.

Cheers everyone!
Have a beer for me and I'll have a whiskey for you!

Idiosynocracy

I know dude. I see you riding through that stuff and just think bummer on the cleaning front.

It sucks a lot. After about a week, my chain starts to build up this reddish residue on it.