What did you do to your bike today?

MiniMose

Well i have had her for 1 week... just passed my 600 mark, put her in for her first maintenance, and she is-a-purrin!

won't be able to start modding her until the promotion moneys start commin' in, but i have plans!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

lwclancers

I dont mind the standard bars, so Id be using it there...it would mainly be to get the mounting OFF the bar, and lower. Mounting on the bar just puts it too high up and sort of in the way.

Just ordered the yoke 50 mount. It's coming from the UK as this company is the only one I found that makes it. Standard shipping is $7.99 for 18-26 days and expedited 1-3 days is $15. Guess which one I picked? I ain't waiting a month. Total with shipping is $39.99 You thinking of using that with the standard bars or you thinking of adding clip-ons?

BoneJj

I PUT THIS ON MY WINDSCREEN
I want a reflective version of this that I could put on the back of my jacket. Would work great right over the back protector in the jacket.

but for my jacket it should say "should be legal"?

Damn Florida!

Idiosynocracy

I PUT THIS ON MY WINDSCREEN
I need one of those plus the sticker that was posted a little while back that had to do with this:

Attachments

ajones70

Road test

Passed my road test today on my bike! Wootwoot! Just a wee bit excited!! Lmao ok ALOT excited!!!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Just swapped out my Bandit shock for a 06 Hayabusa shock. AMAZING difference. Full rebound, compression, preload settings. Feels like a completely different bike.

I am at 36mm sag now. :thumbup: Still need to do something with the front, but I am at 40mm sag there so its not too bad.

Suspension should be everyones first upgrade. Seriously, it transforms the bike having a proper setup. Crazy how much different it feels. Feels glued to the road. Being how great if feels now, I would love to feel a full on aftermarket upgrade!

Best upgrade I think I've ever done. And all for $35 shipped to my door. :cool:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Makes me wonder how hard it would be to swap the shock on the FZ6R to an R6!
Just need to check the overall length of the shock, and the spring weights. Curious about that myself. On the Bandit site, they have a list of all the different shocks that could be compatible, etc.

The Hayabusa shock is a tad longer so it raises the rear of the bike up a little bit. Not much though.

Looks like the 99-01 Rear shock for R6 is around300mm. If you are close to that, it may work. But if the R6 spring is softer, you wont want it. Being it is a lighter bike, who knows... Luckily this was all figured out for me and was an easy swap haha.

Edit: Found this...

Not sure what the 6R is...

Last edited:

latony007

impressed

im so impressed with myself for not messing up my bike while installing frame sliders and new flush mount blinkers last night. For the completely un-mechanical it was a complete success. Going to try adding mirror signals too soon since im on a roll lol.

2013 Fz6r satin

im so impressed with myself for not messing up my bike while installing frame sliders and new flush mount blinkers last night. For the completely un-mechanical it was a complete success. Going to try adding mirror signals too soon since im on a roll lol.
you know your going to get hit with the no pics... :D good job!!

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member