What did you do to your bike today?

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Deathdiesel

Smooth, and I used a flat tip screw driver and wd-40. Worked great, besides the fact that I found out too late in, that my screwdriver tip was bent, wich poked through the rubber. Regardless if you have a good screwdriver and wd-40/penetrating lube with a straw it was easy for me.

wby0001

installed an HID bulb I got from ddm tuning. 35W 5000k--pure white in color. took me about 6 hours but the change in color is nice :)

alh081

cleaned it for the first time and removed the rear grab handle

BoneJj

Sweet bike man let us know how you like it an or write a review
I think you've seen my thread about it already but yes, after a few more rides I'll post my thoughts on the bike. I want to put another couple hundred miles on it before I give my thoughts.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

danieljardim

This is what i did this morning before i came to work.
View attachment 27646
Getting her ready for the track. Dropping the wheels off for new shoes to be mounted up. Will be changing chain and sprockets, oil, spark plugs, pulling all the fuses or unplugging all lights, tapeing up headlight, tail light etc... Ill put up a pic when shes all back together ready for the track.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
nOOB Question, Why you have to tape the lights and speedometer and remove mirrors when running on the track?

JSP

Super Moderator
nOOB Question, Why you have to tape the lights and speedometer and remove mirrors when running on the track?
So if you wreck, your crap is not spewed all over the track and taking someone else down with ya. Also so people do not fixate on your brake light. Recommended to unplug the lights as well.

Just my thoughts, I could be completely wrong though. ;)

JonKerr

Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member