What did you do to your bike today?

Grumpy

Road to work, put gas in her, road to lunch, and then.....! Going to ride her home. :p

Man is she dirty maybe I'll wash her when i get home. :D

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

CrazyCawi

Im going to pick mine up tomorrow. Not excited for the bill waiting for me

New tires were a must....
Had them install the Hid light I got
Had them install my spiegler brake lines I got at red bull motoGP
$700 bubye....FML.

Cant wait to drive it home. Ive been waiting all winter omggggg I think imma pee myself in excitement

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

motoguy82

First ride of the year today. Quick run from Ansbach to Rothenburg o.d.t. and back. Gorgeous day, but saw two car accidents along the route. Of course I had to blow the cobwebs out a bit....:germany::rockon:

Frinksbonkers

Fitted my tail tidy, fitted LED indicators and relay. Need to install red reflector on the back tomorrow.

DSCF0881.jpg

Keep safe people!

CrazyCawi

Thought I would be good to ride this saturday, but after ISPOOLINS post, I guess I will relube chain then go for my extended ride, after my am tax prep appt. I have like 8 more forms this year due to house purchase and employee stock plan making me nervous to do on own.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

greg when we riding together? :steve:

Frinksbonkers

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Whenever you want to go let me know.. If not busy I will be all up for it. The 24th I probably have to go to visit my mom and help out, and I work sat 4/14. Other than that, let me know. :) I want to rack those miles this year.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

i did 12k last year, imma shoot for the same if not more this year. only thing is tires....went through a set in 1 season....$$$$$$

CrazyCawi

I know you had the PR3's on last season. What are you going with this time?

Pirelli Angel ST's....I always wanted to try a pirelli tire....
and now that Im not commuting as much this offers a bit more of a tacky compound then the PR3s so I can ride more aggressive with trust.

Andy

Yesterday had new rear tire installed after finding huge nail stuck in it with only 250 miles on my brand new left over 2009 FZ6R. Rained today so it sat in garage. Hope to ride to work tomorrow.

6R Blackout

Pulled up to the gas station and grabbed the nozzle and spilled gas all over my gas tank, so I finished fueling up and once I got home I gave her a good cleaning to get all that gasoline off of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

arkkornkid

Bled the brakes... after going to 3 different parts stores to find DOT 4 brake fluid. And an awesome discovery- My rear brake has always felt soft, well when I went to bleed it, a good amount of air got purged on the first stroke of the pedal. So, if yours has felt the same I recommend giving this a try to see if it is the issue.

After all that I gave her a bath and then cleaned and oiled the chain.

Went for a ride and the rear brake feels much firmer than before.

Last edited:

TokenSSDD

Installed K & N air filter, loaded up Marthy's Touring map and cleaned/lubed the chain for Daytona tomorrow. Stoked!