nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

NMdesertracer

Yay or Nay?

Made a longer CF back plate to keep the water off the rear seat. What do you guys think? I cut the bottom off my friend said Nay!

Last edited:

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

blkbrd

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Bert-Aus

installed trex frame sliders today...
I can see your bits hanging out
Tuck your vent tubes back into their holder!

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Sandro

Plasti dipped my windscreen! Also a few days ago i installed the motodynamics smoked taillight and front signals. also installed the dmp fender eliminator. Many thanks to MistahT for the help!

Idiosynocracy

I had to leave her alone for a good week due to being sick and I come back to start her up and she has several webs on her! Super angry (I have a personal vendetta against spiders; especially black widows... bite me when I'm 10 years old and you all shall die by my hand!) so I gave her a much needed bath and removed about 3 young black widows from her front wheel, shifter and left fairing. They dare tread upon my baby and they all paid dearly! Poor baby. *sniff sniff* :(

JonKerr

Elite Member

latony007

I had to leave her alone for a good week due to being sick and I come back to start her up and she has several webs on her! Super angry (I have a personal vendetta against spiders; especially black widows... bite me when I'm 10 years old and you all shall die by my hand!) so I gave her a much needed bath and removed about 3 young black widows from her front wheel, shifter and left fairing. They dare tread upon my baby and they all paid dearly! Poor baby. *sniff sniff* :(
Hahaha I love that. I HATE spiders too. I've been bit by black widows twice now. House is full of them and scorpions if we don't keep the house sprayed every 6 months. I always say if it has more than 4 legs it needs to die!!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
Funny but when i saw the black widow thing i said to myself, they must live around here, i get those bastards in the garage like they own the place. I have been bug bombing it about every 6 months and that seems to help but i hate those nastly little bastards. Keep worrying about one deciding to turn my helmet into an apartment!

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Hahaha I love that. I HATE spiders too. I've been bit by black widows twice now. House is full of them and scorpions if we don't keep the house sprayed every 6 months. I always say if it has more than 4 legs it needs to die!!
Funny but when i saw the black widow thing i said to myself, they must live around here, i get those bastards in the garage like they own the place. I have been bug bombing it about every 6 months and that seems to help but i hate those nastly little bastards. Keep worrying about one deciding to turn my helmet into an apartment!
Around here in SC we get the Brown Recluse and maybe a dozen other spider varieties. Fat bodies with little legs to Big Azz Spiders that are larger than I can probably describe without being disbelieved.

Here's the however: Black Widows? Yeah, we get them. When I find one I kill it on sight. Multiple Black Widows? Oh, Hell No! A flamethrower is what I'm thinking. Napalm maybe. Fire. Lots of fire.
Yep where I live we get black widows, brown recluses, scorpions, wolf spiders, sun spiders, we're even being taken over by the brown widow... They're everywhere. Before I lived in the house I do now, I would go around the house at night with bug spray and kill anything I saw that would be a problem to anyone. I don't have arachnaphobia, I just have a personal vendetta against them. While I approve of the fire method, I wasn't about to douse my baby in gasoline and set her ablaze! lol

Maadi

Around here in SC we get the Brown Recluse and maybe a dozen other spider varieties. Fat bodies with little legs to Big Azz Spiders that are larger than I can probably describe without being disbelieved.

Here's the however: Black Widows? Yeah, we get them. When I find one I kill it on sight. Multiple Black Widows? Oh, Hell No! A flamethrower is what I'm thinking. Napalm maybe. Fire. Lots of fire.
Yep where I live we get black widows, brown recluses, scorpions, wolf spiders, sun spiders, we're even being taken over by the brown widow... They're everywhere. Before I lived in the house I do now, I would go around the house at night with bug spray and kill anything I saw that would be a problem to anyone. I don't have arachnaphobia, I just have a personal vendetta against them. While I approve of the fire method, I wasn't about to douse my baby in gasoline and set her ablaze! lol

... I have some daddy long legs in my vegetable garden that eat all the stupid bugs trying to eat the veggies....
I like them alot...

:D

I prefer my spidies to yours!! (or Opiliones, which is apparently the proper name)

Last edited:

Maadi

Received my 30L Kriega tail bag today. Getting ready for our big trip in October, riding down to Pennsylvania for a wedding and then to the Smoky Mountains in North Carolina!!! Dragon here we come!! (plus all the other AWESOME roads they have down there)

Thank you, by the way, goes to iaminsider's post for the purchase:
Here are the Kriega bags in use the night before we left for our trip.

in this thread:
http://www.600cc.org/forum/f87/carrying-sh1t-duffle-bags-narrow-seat-31593/

I'll have to pack very carefully to get everything I need into the tail bag and my side cases, but I our accommodations have 24 hour laundry. I'll be using that a lot, I think.

Also replaced my front tire (~3000 miles after the rear tire was replaced) recently, so now Gracie is sporting excellent Pilot Road 3's. Ready for some curves! It's amazing how bad an even only slightly cupped front tire can make it feel.. She's rock solid around the corners again!