What did you do to your bike today?

Not just today, but over the last week many things have changed. First, got the title today which is fantastic in not owing anything to the bank. Over the past couple days, had a lot of new stuff delivered. Lowering link, Nelson Rigg bags, new bike jack, and hopefully going before the week is over to pick up a new helmet, Bell Vortex Flying Tiger. Only thing left before I break her out for the spring is a set of riding pants and maybe a new jacket from Cycle Gear.

Not just today, but over the last week many things have changed. First, got the title today which is fantastic in not owing anything to the bank. Over the past couple days, had a lot of new stuff delivered. Lowering link, Nelson Rigg bags, new bike jack, and hopefully going before the week is over to pick up a new helmet, Bell Vortex Flying Tiger. Only thing left before I break her out for the spring is a set of riding pants and maybe a new jacket from Cycle Gear.

May I suggest the Rhok Gen3 motorcycle jeans. Super comfortable, removable armor in the knees and hips. Really solid build, special kevlar in key spots on the pants. Just high-quality pants. I use them and I love them. I need a new jacket though lol

here's the link: http://www.rhokmotocrew.com/RHOK_Motorcycle_Jeans/cat2519681_2273045.aspx

pavary3u.jpg

Got my new tires put on... feels great so far, waiting to break it in be for I push it. Best part is the place I had put it on, shined it up too! Looks great I'm stoked

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

pavary3u.jpg

Got my new tires put on... feels great so far, waiting to break it in be for I push it. Best part is the place I had put it on, shined it up too! Looks great I'm stoked

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

what kind of tires did you get?

I scratched the sh!t out of my fairings....Plasti dip matte black here I come...

NOOOOO! What happened? And did you kill the person that did it? (disregard if it was you or a loved one. Okay, maybe just you.)

Submitted photographs of the remnants of my Rocket Ride to Insurance for evaluation:(

Submitted photographs of the remnants of my Rocket Ride to Insurance for evaluation:(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Hope you're okay, mate.

I finally sanded and painted my crankcase cover. The first pic is from when i bought the bike , the second is after sanding and the third is after paint. I used VHT Black Pearl

Attachments

• crankcase.jpg
    crankcase.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 31
  • crankcase2.jpg
    crankcase2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 33
  • crankcase3.jpg
    crankcase3.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 31

Back