Show Off your chicken strippies

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

djf18374

Yes, but being the typical "American Pig" I don't recognize the measurement for 1000Kg. :justkidding: :D

:america:
2200 pounds...

Sage

What chicken strips??
uploadfromtaptalk1341016361389.jpg
Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

CrazyCawi

Nice new tire sager lol

dcBear78

Hey FZWhite, did you look at where I live before you edited (This is how I spell edited) me? "Tonnes" is how it's spelled in metric countries. :p
No... You meant tons (907kg pronounced "tuns") not tonnes (1000kg pronounced "tons" ironically).

CrazyCawi

like a boss!!! Ill admit defeat on that one lol

btw where did you buy the sandpaper and what brand, that scrubbin looks pretty realistic??

Rookasaki

like a boss!!! Ill admit defeat on that one lol

btw where did you buy the sandpaper and what brand, that scrubbin looks pretty realistic??

Exhibit: A (Sandpaper :catfight:)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg0aHoV2J_I&feature=plcp]ZX-6R ride to Platina - YouTube[/ame]

Doncan

Nice video. Is there any way you can set up your camera facing either the front or the rear tire so we can see them in action ???

Rookasaki

Nice video. Is there any way you can set up your camera facing either the front or the rear tire so we can see them in action ???
Yup! That's not a problem... Next time I ride I'll set it up. Here's an old vid I did with the FZ6R...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUXB5L4zHes]FZ6R Hard Riding - YouTube[/ame]

Detrich

wow you guys all ride at the limits i see... o_O

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Detrich

my rear wear line is about 3/4 of an inch from the edge... front is much more than that. :lol:

so, obviously, i'm too embarrassed to post any pix... :(

p.s. i'm running dunlop q2's...

RoadTrip

my rear wear line is about 3/4 of an inch from the edge... front is much more than that. :lol:

so, obviously, i'm too embarrassed to post any pix... :(

p.s. i'm running dunlop q2's...
Mine are about the same, like I said earlier ride your ride, let the chickies fall where they may. I have found a G limit that seems reasonable to me, and the lean angle follows, any more lean would mean more G, and that would exceed my comfort zone. The track would allow me to test myself further, but that is on hold for now, maybe down the road a bit - but, even that is not so important to me. Actually, I wouldn't mind switching over to dirt at some point, then maybe coming full circle on an FZ1 or something a couple of years after that. Don't really see myself as a multi-bike person, I have a wife you see.