Show Off your chicken strippies

I never got close to getting rid of my chicken strips on my 6R. But after 1400 miles on my Triumph, here's how they stand:

God, I love this bike! :steve:

I know exactly what you mean!
:wav:
tire.jpg
[/IMG]

No fair! You can't show track tires off! :spank:

but they are still my stree tires :p.
Before I went out for my first session, I literally had nearly 2 inches of strips on each side. When I came back in to see something similar to this, I was grinning from ear to ear.

i'm afraid to ride that aggressively on public roads... not sure if it's 'cause i've watched one too many rickeymouse's videos or what not. but, on the street or in the canyons i never push it too hard. it's saved my hide a few times- i.e. deer and asshole mercedes who fully crossed double yellow on a blind turn. god was watching out for me those days :)

after i do sport bike school, i hope to overcome some of those fears. but, i think i will still keep it tame. not risk hitting a deer or getting hit by asshole drivers... x_X

Saw a video on youtube. Kid was riding circles in parking lot to get rid of them. . I still have a inch on mine. Not worried about it. I ride fast enough for the streets. 60 -70's on nice twisties.

I think I have you beat Ill post it up when I find my tape measure

I dont see how you guys do ride that aggresively on public roads. Let alone find roads than you can ride that agressively on, most of mine either have shitty pavement, or require you to be doing triple digits to get that kind of lean.

I just have one thing to say. Rook, CC: Please be careful. You are clearly reaching speeds and lean angles that are extreme. Riding like this on the street is dangerous, because one stone could ruin your day, heck even a chipmunk or anything could make things turn horrific. I am not sure if either one of you have gone down or not, but if you haven't, trust me, it isn't very much fun. Even at low speeds it will hurt you...even with all your gear. Please ride safe out there. Your life is way more important than the size of your "Chicken Strips"

Thanks bud. You know I only push my limits for self gratification, not for others. ;)

Back