Omg I did it again!

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member
Well it happened again. I won that leather jacket from sport rider magazine. What did I win this time? Got call from the motorcycle show to call them back. I did.

OMG OMG OMG

I was the grand prize winner!!! I get my choice of a Suzuki Hyabusa or GSXR600!

Because I have to pay the taxes on it, I am leaning towards the gsxr and I would then have a commuter in the 6r and a play bike inn the gsx. Yet I could modify the busa and make it kinda like the concours for touring with the wife.. but again that's more taxes.
And I am sorry Anthony, but there is a bit of a stigma about busas.

Guess I am canceling layaway on my KAHR PM40 to pay the sales tax.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
The coolest thing I ever won was a Fender Electric Guitar w/amp when I turned 21 @ a bar. I think they hooked me up though.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

bmw675

Congrats. I couldn't even imagine; you must be on a crazy high right now.

I'll throw my .02 in here, go with the 600!

bmw675

spread the luck, I've never won anything in my life...

congrats!
Could be worse. I once "won" something on a Sunday, for something I entered on Saturday night.

latony007

that is fricken awesome. I so wished i would win one when we went to the show? is that where you signed up and won it from ? Id take whichever is more expensive, sell it and maybe the 6R and buy any bike on the planet :)

JonKerr

Elite Member

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

latony007

i think id like to send in a protest to the motorcycle show. Give the bike to someone from Minnesota that is going to get to ride it 4 months of the year? that should go to Cali or Florida LOL. ok im a little jealous, congrats again!!

Bert-Aus

Congrats Greg!
Very happy for you, enjoy the new toy

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

JonKerr

Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member
Last edited:

FastFreddy

Good news, the GSXR600 keeps winning the 600 comparos.

I've seen lots of reviews where they bring a non-journo along, and the non-journo says its the first time they have had the knee down while test riding the GSXR, they keep saying it makes them feel confident.

You won a bike, amazing.

I might actually start entering contests like that now.

There was a contest to drive Arnie's tank over stuff, funny advert for it too.

Fizzer6R

wow speechless! hey can you (& your great luck) come to vegas with me :cool:

VRIIClubby

wow! what an amazing win! I wouldn't know wtf to do!

For those of us in Aus, whats the tax part you boys always cry about? ;) Is it sales tax or a yearly registration tax or the like?

Over here I would take the Busa, easy mile eater! But If I was set on the FJR I would do the same as your doing, trck bike, commuter bike and travel bike!

Congrats on the win!!!

DakinechicK

Congrats Greg, that's awesome!!
I have the gixxer 6 and love it. Have fun and stay safe!!