abyss1406

Totally badass, Congrats man enjoy it :D

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Grumpy

Congrats on your winnings! Enjoy it and post lot's of pics lol!

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

latony007

Really wish Suzuki would update their headlight. I have contemplated the GSXR750 as my next or additional bike, but I hate the headlight. Needs dual lights. Reminds me of the 6R headlight.
Congrats again Greg, with three bikes you really need to move someplace warmer lol.

I took my Suzuki cruiser in for tires a couple weeks ago and took the time to sit on a couple bikes as its been a while. It completely reminded me why i picked this bike. The gsxr is so uncomfortable for me. Those bikes are made for the track.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

The Gsxr is probably the most comfortable SS out there. I have no problem with it for all my riding.

Congrats man!! You are lucky!! Enjoy it, you're going to love it!!!
i cant compare it to other SS but you must be much younger than me :)

Still an ugly front end. They need to update it. I've ridden the 750 and it's a great bike, except the frontal view, lol! The shape is too similar to the 6r. By the time I'm ready to get a new bike the fz1 will be redesigned. LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
i want a full fairing fz1 otherwise its probably ninja 1k. I still think Yamaha needs something smack in the middle of the 600 and 1k like an 800

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

LMFAO! Yeah I'm not a fan of naked bikes either. I misread your comment about being fully faired. Only naked I've seen that I kind of like is the kawasaki z1000. It's pretty mean looking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Seems like naked is really popular right now, my nephew has a street triple, fairly upright seating position, which is a blast to ride but its ugly. Looks like a bug from the front, the headlights stick way out and looks like a mass of bolts from the side.