Official seat cover group buy thread

jman

**please read**

Ok we are going to do this in two batches of orders. For those who have confirmed color choices by tomorrow at noon you will be in batch #1. You will receive an email from Luimoto regarding payment either tomorrow or Thursday. Once payment is received it will be roughly 2 weeks for production.

Batch #2 you will have till next Wednesday the 12th to confirm your colors. You will then receive an email for payment and have an approximative 2 well wait time from then.

After that I will no longer be Manning this thread. All other orders will be between you and Alvin at Luimoto.

Thanks for joining in everyone!

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member
Last edited:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

jman

According to Alvin they do not need the seat for the basic colored seats without graphics. He has a computerized mock up of the seat from a prior fz6r seat they did the prototype on. They just need jt's since he is getting the "monster edition" so don't worry all you others he assures me he doesn't need a seat on hand for ours.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

jman

Ok group ones invoices should have been sent for those with confirmed colors. If you did not receive an invoice but did confirm colors just pm me.

For all those awaiting samples and making final decisions you'll have till next Wednesday.

Again if you did receive samples if you could please post up some pics next to your bike it would be a great help to some I'm sure.

ArmyFZ6R

Just sent my payment. Now I have to wait. Can't wait.......!!!!!:banghead:

lwclancers

Im hoping to have my samples by this weekend.

Question, I'm going 2 tone route...but on both front and back seats there are 3 panels, for example the front has a center, sides, and bottom. If we wanted could we do say alternate colors back and forth, etc. Just curious how flexible the 2 color option is.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

jman

Im hoping to have my samples by this weekend.

Question, I'm going 2 tone route...but on both front and back seats there are 3 panels, for example the front has a center, sides, and bottom. If we wanted could we do say alternate colors back and forth, etc. Just curious how flexible the 2 color option is.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
You can do whatever you want! He didn't really limit the color amounts of anything so it should be fine.

pjmac5

Ok group ones invoices should have been sent for those with confirmed colors. If you did not receive an invoice but did confirm colors just pm me.

For all those awaiting samples and making final decisions you'll have till next Wednesday.

Again if you did receive samples if you could please post up some pics next to your bike it would be a great help to some I'm sure.
Now the waiting game...JMAN, thank you again for setting this up. You made it all very easy for all of us.