Official seat cover group buy thread

bleedinblue

Elite Member

pjmac5

lwclancers brings us to 9...let's see if at hit 10 by the end of the weekend! A few guys in the list are still awaiting color samples to make final decisions on color schemes. I'll check with Alvin and see if he wants to start on the ones who have decided or maybe we'll just give it another week and close it out next Monday. Hopefully he'll start those who have decided early but he may want to do them all at once.
Once you hit 10, I would give a 24 hour warning and then wrap it up and submit the order. Nothing like a tight time line to knock people off the fence...Just my 2 cents.

pjmac5

I hate you!!!! Let me look at the gallery. Then ill and talk the them a bit about pricing for the covers the gel pad and the red monster emblems + labor

Damit your turning $75 into a few Benjamin's

Have I ever told u I hate you?

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
That seat looks BadA$$. This is exactly what Pay Day Loans are for. Do what you have to, we will not ask any questions.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Kayo7

I am debating this as well. I have that big cam swap job I still gotta get some parts for as well as convincing the girl friend lol.

lwclancers

Alvin got back to me today and is sending me over 10 color samples so I can choose! Hoping they get here quick, can't wait to place my order.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

jman

Now that's a lot of samples! Haha. If anyone receives their samples could we post up pics of them next to your bikes paint? It may avoid multiple people requesting the same color samples to match their paint if they just saw yours in a picture. I'd imagine all the samples are going out for the yellow blue and copper bikes so if we just had some pics it could possibly avoid a little hassle.

lwclancers

Lol I know. Ill definitely post mine next to my bike. I got 4 reds, 1 white, 1 black, and like 4 golds...something like that.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member
Last edited:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member