Official seat cover group buy thread

jman

And again for those who do want to go in on the buy I'll just need a pm with your name email address and specifics of what you want. You're free to talk with Alvin through email as well but we have an online spreadsheet that we are plugging all the names into to keep it organized then once we are ready he will send everyone an email with payment instructions.

pjmac5

And again for those who do want to go in on the buy I'll just need a pm with your name email address and specifics of what you want. You're free to talk with Alvin through email as well but we have an online spreadsheet that we are plugging all the names into to keep it organized then once we are ready he will send everyone an email with payment instructions.
Jman,

I want to get in on this party. After doing some additional research, I think you have negotiated a great deal for the forum. Although I have spent a gross amount of money on my bike over the past 2 month, I feel like I would be foolish to pass on this. I will PM you my details.

Last edited:

Deathdiesel

Jman,

I want to get in on this party. After doing some additional research, I think you have negotiated a great deal on this for the forum. Although I have spent a gross amount of money on my bike this past 2 month, I feel like I would be foolish to pass on this. I will PM you my details.
This. Get in on this guys, great deal. :D

lwclancers

I slept on it, please put me in! Ill send a PM this evening! I'm in for the cover AND gold gel insert!

I'm going to order up some samples too, 2 colors will be hard, I have the all red seat, and I actually like it. But its got s tone of black boot marks from mounting the seat, sigh. I need to decide between red, white, black and gold...might be a good chance to match my gold rims to my seat :D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

jman

I did plug it into the spreadsheet but I can easily edit it since they haven't started production on them yet. There are a couple people who have committed but are waiting on color samples for final decisions so no problem.

Awesome, hopefully we get all ten people soon, I'm ready to see mine lol.

Have you already told them what I want?I might tweak the color locations if not

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

jman

I hate you!!!! Let me look at the gallery. Then ill and talk the them a bit about pricing for the covers the gel pad and the red monster emblems + labor

Damit your turning $75 into a few Benjamin's

Have I ever told u I hate you?

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
Haha you know you want to! I emailed them about the monster symbol but haven't heard back... They're probably out for the weekend. From some of my early conversations with them in not sure they'll be able to do it without a seat on hand but we'll see!

jman

lwclancers brings us to 9...let's see if at hit 10 by the end of the weekend! A few guys in the list are still awaiting color samples to make final decisions on color schemes. I'll check with Alvin and see if he wants to start on the ones who have decided or maybe we'll just give it another week and close it out next Monday. Hopefully he'll start those who have decided early but he may want to do them all at once.

EsrTek

I can only find the old style single seat cover for Fz6 on their site...

As long as it's for the split seat, I'm in.

Still looking into color(s) I want and no need for the gel (think it will just get too hot from engine heat on this bike).

bleedinblue

Elite Member