Official seat cover group buy thread

Does that mean we could possibly go 3 colors?

You can do whatever you want! He didn't really limit the color amounts of anything so it should be fine.

Just paid for my order a few hours ago! Cant wait for this! Just wish the shipping wasn't 18 bucks, but it is from canada :p

Im really glad Im in the second group, because I am torn now that I know I may be able to go beyond 2 colors, especially on my bike. I really hope the samples come tomorrow or Saturday so I can think about colors.

Im getting the gel pad too...and I plan on follow to the T and cutting the stock seat!

I dont want to add any additional height, whatsoever, so cutting flush is fine by me. Its only 7/16" deep, so I figure it shouldnt take away from the seat structure much, if at all. And frankly, its a board already, I want the cushion as much as possible.

Oh no doubt! :) What's funny is I commute on the highway too, almost 60 miles each way. My butt goes numb after about 30 miles, I really want to add some cushion, the seat is incredibly firm to me, and I want mine to be a bit more plush, and hoping the gel helps with the numbness aspect.
I was starting to forget that everyone has different needs.I'm 6'3" and commute on the highway alot so please forgive me lol.

I'd still like for you to post in my thread about your technique and review afterwards.Just in case someone has the same needs as yourself and reads it.These are those repp worthy posts anyway.

No samples yesterday, really hoping they get here today, Im going to need some time to think color combos in time to place my order by Wednesday!

Back