Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

iSpoolin

Aw com'n, you cant say we didn't all enjoy those shots;)
He said low blow because she's just a money hungry bitch that I broke it off with a little over a month ago :rolleyes: Don't feel bad though. I sure don't LOL

Chucker

I went ahead and bought this one. Not bad for an "under powered entry level bike" eh? ;) Rear view shots aren't too common out on 94 so I had to get the rare one with decent form. :thumbup:

Jon, I don't think I noticed this before. Did you mount flushmounts in the tail pieces?

alh081

awesome photo. love it!

6R Blackout

I decided to bring my camera and flash to work for a lunchtime shot! Her name's Amber, and she's the love of my life!!

Nice bike, nice gear, and really nice photos! I give you and A+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6R Blacout

JonKerr

Elite Member

efforex

Yup. These are the same ones. You have to drill 3 holes to mount them. The hardest thing about it is making sure both sides are in exactly the same spot. I also cut the plugs off the stock signals and soldered them onto these. If you're not adept at soldering, it may be an issue as well.

Which ones did you use for your front turn signals ?

Grumpy

I decided to bring my camera and flash to work for a lunchtime shot! Her name's Amber, and she's the love of my life!!

Nicely done self portrait! Did you use a small tripod or did you use something on the roadway to raise the cam a bit?

JSP

Super Moderator
That's gotta be the next BOTM pic...I'd vote for it.

+1 You enter that and it will win! Epic pic!!! Love it. :D

bobby bo bonsin

Nice shot! Man those yellow ones look great once the graphics are removed.

Hello my real name is Adam.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

Newcombs Ranch up on ACH. I usually don't go that far up cuz of the pork that lurk in the turnouts ready to tix bikers.

As expected, on my way down, I retardedly waved to a biker going the other way- only to realize it was a CHP once I passed him. LOL. Since when did their dual headlights look like sport bikes? x.X