Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

Karlbee92

Just installed my tinted windshield and white seat cowl :D (Also my PCV but no pics)

Really need to get rid of the red seat! Thankfully, the black comfort seat (and FZ1 bars) are on their way from the US as my work didn't have them in stock D:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

alh081

Just installed my tinted windshield and white seat cowl :D (Also my PCV but no pics)

Really need to get rid of the red seat! Thankfully, the black comfort seat (and FZ1 bars) are on their way from the US as my work didn't have them in stock D:
I LIKE IT. i'm looking for a red seat if you are planning on selling. Anyway, you have a good looking bike...and i must say, we have similar taste!

BoneJj

alh081, you make me want to brake out the 50 f/1.4 and the 100 f/2.8 to take some shots of mine. lol.

alh081

alh081, you make me want to brake out the 50 f/1.4 and the 100 f/2.8 to take some shots of mine. lol.
hahahah. i need to go do a photoshoot. maybe this weekend. I'll post some pics that will REALLY make you want to take your camera out! :p

alh081

zx6r mirrors.

Detrich

Gosh Palomar looks fun. I'll have to join up for one of these rides one of these days.

bobby bo bonsin

Hello my real name is Adam.

Attachments

bobby bo bonsin

Here's some bad pics of my new used raven seat cowl that i won on ebay for less than half the price of a new one. Score! I wet sanded the clearcoat and buffed it out as it had a lot of surface scratches. Then i applied some decals to match the side fairings. I think it looks pretty cool!

Attachments

Karlbee92

Here's some bad pics of my new used raven seat cowl that i won on ebay for less than half the price of a new one. Score! I wet sanded the clearcoat and buffed it out as it had a lot of surface scratches. Then i applied some decals to match the side fairings. I think it looks pretty cool!

You're bike is so nice and cleaaaannnnnn. In Australia it's difficult to keep your bike clean because one day it's snowing and the next day it's 30+C

rhnatyk

Adam ... really love your graphics treatment. I also have a copper/black 6R and have removed the fairing decals. Would you be interested in selling a set of pre-cut vinyls like those on your bike. Specifically the fairing stripes and 6R logo, the copper outlined YAMAHA logos, and the tank sides that cover the original graphics? I don't have a seat cowl, so wouldn't need that.

If not, can you please share a list of materials and where you got them?

Thanks,
Richard

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

Pm's sent. Here are some pictures in the sunlight. Maybe you can see a little better what i have going on.

Attachments

bobby bo bonsin

The above pictures are for richard.