Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

JSP

Super Moderator
Pm's sent. Here are some pictures in the sunlight. Maybe you can see a little better what i have going on.

Hello my real name is Adam.

Love your bike. Looks sick. :cool:

bmw675

Pm's sent. Here are some pictures in the sunlight. Maybe you can see a little better what i have going on.

I believe this is the best looking bike I've seen on here. :thumbup:

bobby bo bonsin

I believe this is the best looking bike I've seen on here. :thumbup:
Wow thanks it means alot. Ive seen some other really good lookin bikes on here as well. As far as my bike the decals are very simple but thats whats appealing about them i think. Believe me ive tried many different things with it and ive racked my brain trying to do decals with colors that dont exactly match the copper red paint. Ive found that if you keep the red parts small then you can make it work with a color that doesnt match perfectly. Anyways thanks for the kind words it means alot to an obsessive compulsive idiot like me lol!

JonKerr

Elite Member

Kdubb223

Pic from last Sunday courtesy of RockStorePhotos, heading up the snake in malibu.

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

0150r

The shadows look like it was from a fill flash. If you look at the reflective lane marker behind the back tire, it's brightly lit up frorm the flash too.

gilkeyb

Is it just me or does that pic look photoshopped or something? :confused: Something about the shadows around the wheels and exhaust look odd.
As 0150r said, its the effect of fill flash and a slow shutter speed. You end up with ghosting in areas of movement.

BoneJj

As 0150r said, its the effect of fill flash and a slow shutter speed. You end up with ghosting in areas of movement.
That's why you are supposed to use second curtain but most people don't understand what that is.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

I really like the red seat on the white bike. I dont know why everybody hates on it. And how could painting your chain guard red be less crazy than having a red seat? Red or black seat i think it looks good either way.

efforex

I really like the red seat on the white bike. I dont know why everybody hates on it. And how could painting your chain guard red be less crazy than having a red seat? Red or black seat i think it looks good either way.

love the look of my bike

Attachments

alh081

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member