Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

efforex

I was just looking through my facebook photos and found this one...riding two up with yoshi.

Haha this is funny. Just curious how do you like your ninja 250 in the twisties compared to the fz6r. I know when i had my 250 i hated it i was just way to big for the bike i didnt feel like i had proper traction to do anything.

0150r

It's plenty of fun on the twisties. It's super light so it will go into a lean with ease. I have a lot of fun on it and feel much more confident with it. I'm not sure if the confidence comes from being easier to handle, smaller, or less expensive if I wreck it.. The only down side is if the people I'm riding with want to take the freeway back. After an hour at 10,000 rpm, it sucks.

efforex

It's plenty of fun on the twisties. It's super light so it will go into a lean with ease. I have a lot of fun on it and feel much more confident with it. I'm not sure if the confidence comes from being easier to handle, smaller, or less expensive if I wreck it.. The only down side is if the people I'm riding with want to take the freeway back. After an hour at 10,000 rpm, it sucks.

Well if you want to hit some of the san diego twisties let me know trying to get some practice in

efforex

I'd be down for it, but I will be out to sea for around 50 of the next 60 or so days :(
ah that stinks you can ride on the flight deck LOL well when you get back let me know im down to ride with people i dont really know anyone to ride with gets boring some times.

Detrich

Here's one of my Yoshi's. He likes Corona Light... LOL :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347783419.819173.jpg

krzysiopl

sent from Galaxy S3!

miketriebsch

Noticed the front tire, that's the tires I have love them compard to stockers. Don't last worth a $&@t thou

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

iSpoolin

These are all pre editing....

Detrich

Lotta bikers up in ACH yesterday. More than any weekend I've witnessed. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349124915.619107.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349124903.799876.jpg

Bert-Aus

Detrich

Wife "mods?" lol...

What kinda mods we talkin bout here?

xP

bmw675

JonKerr

Elite Member