I am in love with the fz6r, but...

JSP

Super Moderator
What a :tard: you are, ha ha! He's talking about the article he linked to being about the '09's, not the one he's buying. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I hope CC sees this before you use your :admin: to delete these posts!

Hmmm... I see.. I see..... Banned! ;):spank:

Well then, yeah. :banghead:

SpawnXX

Premium Member

WhiteFZ

I see myself getting a cruiser one day. After I fill my garage with 10 other bikes I really want more though.

CrazyCawi

What a :tard: you are, ha ha! He's talking about the article he linked to being about the '09's, not the one he's buying. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I hope CC sees this before you use your :admin: to delete these posts!

Helllls yeah hahahahahahaha

Silly JSP :rolleyes:

JSP

Super Moderator

ngengs

Thats WAY high for a 3 year old bike... Just think, once you drive it off the lot, you now have a 3 year old USED bike. Your value just tanked down to about $5k. That price should be for a brand new '12.
OOPPS! I need to clarify. The price I mentioned above is for a 2012, white. SORRY!

ngengs

Come down to jersey. I got the same deal for a 2011. You may wanna check it out.

Bargain a little, you may be able to get it down as low as $6499.00 for the bike. Mine I paid $6999.00
Do you have the dealer's name.... I just might go down there. Not too far from me, Bergen County. Thanks!

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member