Help me choose a new color

Color??

• Total voters

xleeb0y13x

That micro flake burnt orange looks amazing. Little on the gold side but good none the less.

Sent while running with scissors.

Bert-Aus

Would it look awful to do the tail, tank, and wheels in that green and leave the rest black? Does anyone have some photoshop skills?
Can do the photoshop for you
Post the image you want done & I will mock it up today

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Bert-Aus

Oop just came across your friends Photoshop!
I like the "just cause" green/black with the rear seat cowling in green.

Either way the offer still stands on the photoshop

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

tho9504

Wow.. The "Holographic Micro Flake Burnt Orange" looks sick. I would love to have that done to my Raven.

Do you guys take the decals off when plasti-dipping? I have the 2012 Raven with decal under the clear coat on the tank and decal on the fairings. I am not sure if i need to take them off or just spay the plasti-dip over them?
I saw MistahT plasti-dip job of the Orange color on youtube. I noticed that the tank decal was showing through with the orange. Intially, i was planning to do the Blaze Orange with Gold Metalizer on the fairings and half of the tank. I saw it on a harley online and it looked awesome. But now i saw the Holographic Micro Flake Burnt Orange, i am debating which is better. The Gold metalizer on the orange looked really good with the tank sides Orange with gold metalizer and middle of tank with Black with silver metalizer.

My biggest concern is if i need to take the decals off or not?

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

tho9504

Thanks... wow that many coats. The fumes must've got the whole neighborhood high...lol. I did a sample rustoleum paint test on a plastic bucket from lowes and with a quarter of a spray paint and i felt like i was going to pass out. It made me so nauseous. The fumes then somehow went from my garage up through the walls into my house. i had to light up couple of insense to mask that smell in my living room. Definitely, going to be doing the plasti-dip outside in my backyard instead of the garage.

How many cans do you need for each coat? I want to order them online. I don't want to run out in the middle of the job.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member