FZ6R TBR exhaust group buy...

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Now that you guys have had the exhausts on for a while any noticeable performance gains??? Can you really feel those extra 5 horses?
I would say the answer is yes. Acceleration and throttle response seems smoother and a bit stronger from the get-go. The additional torque, on top of the already torquey engine, is awesome!! It pulls pretty hard. I love the sound, and the fact that I can tell a difference justifies the purchase. Not to mention it looks great and it freed up about 8 pounds from the gross weight over the stock scrap of metal. :thumbup:

angelsneverlose

hey guys, im debting getting this TBR exhaust since it seems to be the best available...? Just a quick question;

Does it make our bikes sound deeper (not high pitched)? and how loud is it - aka, is it just like all other supersports i pass buy and that sound bad ass... or is it like wake the dead loud and is rather annyoing at times?

thanks, let me know please!!

(yes, this is my first post btw:))

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
hey guys, im debting getting this TBR exhaust since it seems to be the best available...? Just a quick question;

Does it make our bikes sound deeper (not high pitched)? and how loud is it - aka, is it just like all other supersports i pass buy and that sound bad ass... or is it like wake the dead loud and is rather annyoing at times?

thanks, let me know please!!

(yes, this is my first post btw:))
First off, :welcome: You will love it here.

Second, the tone is much deeper than the stock exhaust. And it is not obnoxiously loud. I would say it follows other sport bike exhaust levels.

Here are some videos of it in action.

http://www.600cc.org/forum/f90/new-video-two-bros-exhaust-action-16132/
http://www.600cc.org/forum/f90/very-short-two-bros-fz6r-clips-16462/

MNDZA

It is much more noticeably deeper toned than the stock exhaust. At first, I thought it was extremely loud, but after going on a group ride I realized it falls into the average loudness category.

Well, I have the P1 exhaust tip on mine, I have no clue what it would sound like without it, but I enjoy the sound! The bike looks alot better! Ecspecially dropping that giant muffler off! I don't know about the rest of you, but when I first got on it once the TBR was installed, it definately handled different! Anyways! It is worth the money, unless you don't plan on keeping the bike! That just my opinion though!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I really need to hear this in person to really make my decision.
Anytime you want to get together to hear it, just let me know. If the rain would ever let up...:(

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure if you are free on Sundays, but the last two weeks, shreveport1 (Donny) and I have gotten together and done some riding and picture taking for BOTM. If it doesn't rain this Sunday, we will probably go out again. Even if it does rain, we might ride, at least we did this past Sunday. I can give you a shout and let you know.

xXMotoSniperXx

Very AWESOME! Is anyone thinking about setting up another group buy! If so let me know quickly, if not I will drink alot and recycle some bottles and get it solo!!!!:eek: