FZ6R TBR exhaust group buy...

cbzdel

If you are not all that interested in complete remapping or creating your own custom maps, you should check into a Juice Box. They are cheaper and allow on-the-fly adjustments with the push of a button from an LED control module that you would mount close to the dash.

Just a heads up to another option. It plugs in between the ECU and injectors (fuel system, I believe) and allows you to change the fuel input without affecting the stock ECU settings.

Thanks for the pointers!

I still have some time, it will proably be this winter or maybe even next season before I can afford my exhaust.. I still have to finish my 71 Super Beetle, and I only have 2 months to do it, and the body is still off the frame :eek:

MNDZA

Well.........I called my dealer and kept getting avoided. Then I got a call directly from Two Bros and they said they apologize and it was their fault for the mixup and they'll ship it directly to my house next day air which means most likely Tuesday if it gets out on Monday. Four more days.........and after all this, I believe he said that Nate will be sending it to me. I paid more, waited longer, and still end up the same route everyone else took. Oh well, at least I get a "free" shirt and hat.

cbzdel

Well.........I called my dealer and kept getting avoided. Then I got a call directly from Two Bros and they said they apologize and it was their fault for the mixup and they'll ship it directly to my house next day air which means most likely Tuesday if it gets out on Monday. Four more days.........and after all this, I believe he said that Nate will be sending it to me. I paid more, waited longer, and still end up the same route everyone else took. Oh well, at least I get a "free" shirt and hat.

Have you decided to keep your bike? This exhaust was quite a bit of money to drop for someone planning on getting rid of it lol

phocoyote7

here is a drive by of the fz6r with twobrothers on it i was doing 12k rpm at 106mph when i passed the camera

nate
I couldn't see, but sounded like the Blue 6R :D YOUR MY BOY BLUE!

Very nice, I have enjoyed all your guys pics and videos on here. I can't wait to get an exhaust on my bike. I will try an hold back and wait for more options to see which I prefer. Plus gotta think of a plan to convince the wife to put away some money for one. :thumbup:

fz6rwolf

Does sound good:thumbup:

unleased1287

I couldn't see, but sounded like the Blue 6R :D YOUR MY BOY BLUE!

Very nice, I have enjoyed all your guys pics and videos on here. I can't wait to get an exhaust on my bike. I will try an hold back and wait for more options to see which I prefer. Plus gotta think of a plan to convince the wife to put away some money for one. :thumbup:

yes it is yes it is

MNDZA

Two Bros. just called me and confirmed that it will be shipped today, next day delivery to my house. I'm freaking out! YESSS!!!
Please ignore these posts because there will be more as I get more and more anxious about getting my exhaust tomorrow.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
It's about time! :cheer:

You'll love it.

MNDZA

After more than 8 weeks of waiting and over 6 weeks of delays......MY EXHAUST HAS FINALLY ARRIVED! I can't wait to get out of work and put it on! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

F

FZ1inNH

This is too cool. Like watching the kids from Christmas Eve night until they come down the stairs on Christmas morning. :D Glad you got them finally! Breathe! Take your time and do it all correctly the first time.

And don't be alarmed with the amount of smoke coming out for the first 20 - 30 minutes, ok?

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
After more than 8 weeks of waiting and over 6 weeks of delays......MY EXHAUST HAS FINALLY ARRIVED! I can't wait to get out of work and put it on! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats man!! :thumbup:

Thats awesome! Good luck with the install! I just ordered mine last Saturday and talked to a rep today and he said mine should be sent out tommorow! Hopefully all goes well!

B

blaxx

This is too cool. Like watching the kids from Christmas Eve night until they come down the stairs on Christmas morning. :D Glad you got them finally! Breathe! Take your time and do it all correctly the first time.

And don't be alarmed with the amount of smoke coming out for the first 20 - 30 minutes, ok?
And the smell of something on fire is natural too. :eek: ;)

phantomxc

I hate coming to this thread... makes me so jealous. If only I didn't have a 2nd child due in like 3 weeks.... I would be all over that exhaust like (insert stupid like here).

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I hate coming to this thread... makes me so jealous. If only I didn't have a 2nd child due in like 3 weeks.... I would be all over that exhaust like (insert stupid like here).
Hey, congrats on the upcoming baby! That's almost as good as a new exhaust. :rolleyes:

MNDZA

I just finished installing it! Took about 2 and a half hours. I think it could easily be done in less than 2 hours, but I was so excited to finally get it that I did some things out of order and ended up having to take off and put on the little x-ring screws 3 times. All this while in 100 degree weather here in Chicago....but it was worth it! This thing is SOOO loud, but I'm picking up my P-Tip thing in a couple days to silence it a little.
I didn't bother with the silicone stuff because the damn springs were pre-installed. Also, I really tightened the heck out of the header nuts to the point where I think the little orange brackets are kinda bending...is that very bad or not a big deal because I REALLY don't ever want to get under there ever again.

lilfuzz

I dint take the springs off either. I just filled in the sealant where I could see openings on the slip joint.