FZ6R TBR exhaust group buy...

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
FINAL LIST...FZ6R TBR exhaust group buy...

I am placing this here first to gauge interest in a group buy for the Two Brothers Racing M2 VALE full exhaust system for the 2009 FZ6R. I have already contacted Nate at New Enough to see if they even do group buys, since they seem to have the best prices around.

The system runs $800 for the aluminum and $875 for the titanium and carbon fiber. Hopefully, we could get this down a little lower for a group buy special price.

If you MIGHT be remotely interested, please add your name to this list and which finish you would choose. This does not commit you to purchase, I just want an idea how many people would buy so I have a bargaining chip to negotiate with.

1. Robert - carbon fiber

--UPDATE:
Nate has emailed me already. He is way busy today, but wants to talk about it. I will call him tomorrow to get the details and see if we can hammer out a deal.

phocoyote7

I would be interested as well.

Gary - Carbon Fiber

phantomxc

I'm too poor :( I should probably pay the bike down before I do an upgrade such as that....Or maybe I can sell my first born, she is quite cute :)

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I'm too poor :( I should probably pay the bike down before I do an upgrade such as that....Or maybe I can sell my first born, she is quite cute :)
I don't even have a first born (yet ;)), so I am going to spend the money before I absolutely need to be saving it. :rockon:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE: FZ6R TBR exhaust group buy...

UPDATE

I have talked with Nate at NE and he has given me some good news and some not so good news.

The not so good news is that the TBR exhaust systems are going like hotcakes. :eek: TBR was testing the waters with 25 units and all are spoken for already. They didn't expect this kind of response for a brand new bike! :rockon:

The good news :cheer: is that he will give a $50 dollar discount on the exhaust systems if we can get at least 3 people in.

So, that means if 2 other people commit to buy, the carbon fiber and titanium systems will go for $825 shipped. :thumbup:

So here's how this will work. If you want one, let me know. We have to pre-book the systems by paying for them, and then wait for TBR to ship them out.

So far, I have interest from:
1. Me - Carbon Fiber
2. Larry - Carbon Fiber
3. Gary - Carbon Fiber
4. Jeremy - Titanium
5. Phantomxc - paying with first born, LOL

xplodnstar

xplodnstar

It says that it fits 04 to 09.
Why do you think it won't fit?
We are looking for exhaust systems for the FZ6R. It looks like this...

GoGreen09

If there's a second group, I'll go then. I kinda want to hear it first before committing. Vids would be greatly appreciated from the first group.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
If there's a second group, I'll go then. I kinda want to hear it first before committing. Vids would be greatly appreciated from the first group.
Here is a video of this exhaust on a GSXR 600. Yes, I know they are not the same bike, but you get the idea of how it will sound compared to stock. It has a deeper tone during idle and a "race" tone under power.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVZN4Bjsitk&feature=related]YouTube - GSX-R 600 '07 Two Bros[/ame]

GoGreen09

No access to YouTube at work:( 99V, when are you putting in the order?

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
No access to YouTube at work:( 99V, when are you putting in the order?
Technically, I could place the order today. However, I just started this thread yesterday and I want to give people plenty of time to see it and think about it.

Two Brothers hasn't started shipping any of the systems yet, they are still in production. But when I have the final tally, I will place the order to get us next in line on the list for shipment. I may give this about 10 days or so to figure out who wants one and so forth.

xplodnstar

xplodnstar -- So which one can I put you down for?? ;)
Sorry, I'm waiting for Scorpion to make something. I love the sound on the Kawasakis that my hubby had. Maybe I'll see what round 1 brings.

BTW, I'm working on Nate to get some Galfer brake lines too.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I'm waiting for Scorpion to make something. I love the sound on the Kawasakis that my hubby had. Maybe I'll see what round 1 brings.

BTW, I'm working on Nate to get some Galfer brake lines too.
Awesome, the more people we can get to push manufacturers to release aftermarket parts for us, the better! Nate is great to work with, as is the entire New Enough staff. :rockon:

phocoyote7

Does anyone know if anyother brands are in production as well, love the TB but would like to see all options before I bite.